Would Mets be better without Shiitweis and Heilgirl?

SouthernJet

These two relievers BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schoenweiss as bad as he was last year, has been great this year. He had one hiccup last night, but I'm glad it was with a 6 run lead. We have to give him credit for the way he's performed this year. Heilman's been awful. I am still pissed Willy brought him in against the Dodgers and then had the balls to say he had "good stuff".

These two relievers BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta disagree here old friend. Heilman YES he totally blows. Started last year and has gotten even worse this year. I'm not sure if he's still in a funk over not starting but he's been terrible. Schoenweiss, on the other hand, has been a quite pleasent surprize. I'd sure as hell would trust him as the set up gut before I would Heilman.

Gotta disagree here old friend. Heilman YES he totally blows. Started last year and has gotten even worse this year. I'm not sure if he's still in a funk over not starting but he's been terrible. Schoenweiss, on the other hand, has been a quite pleasent surprize. I'd sure as hell would trust him as the set up gut before I would Heilman.

oki,,just heilman,,

what is the hold he has on omar,,is heilmans grandpappy a latino or somewthin?

oki,,just heilman,,

what is the hold he has on omar,,is heilmans grandpappy a latino or somewthin?

I can't figure that out either. I thought for sure they might throw him into the rotation this year since they were so short of starters but nope back to being a set up man. He's been on a steady downward spiral since 06' when he first swquaked about wanting to be a starter.

Archived