who on the jets would u least like to fight?

jetmant87

He hasn't fought in like 5 years. Brock Lesnar has big arms and isn't even a top fighter, you think you can take him just because he has big arms?

Wait...are you asking me if I think I could take brock lesnar cause he has big arms? or am I way off on your response?

Wait...are you asking me if I think I could take brock lesnar cause he has big arms? or am I way off on your response?

You were implying that anybody with big arms is going to be easy to take apart. I for one want no part of TJ, but it looked like you were demeaning him. Do you seriously think you can kick the crap out of TJ?

i think pennington would be the easiest of the jets IMO

I don't. He's like 6'4 220 or so. He might throw like a girl, but that's still a pretty big guy. At least compared to me. I'd imagine compared to most people too. The average guy is maybe 5'10 170 or so. You're talking about a 50 lb weight advantage and a 6 inch height advantage.

That's why you're better off fighting someone like Coles or Miller or something like that.

You were implying that anybody with big arms is going to be easy to take apart. I for one want no part of TJ, but it looked like you were demeaning him. Do you seriously think you can kick the crap out of TJ?

I don't. He's like 6'4 220 or so. He might throw like a girl, but that's still a pretty big guy. At least compared to me. I'd imagine compared to most people too. The average guy is maybe 5'10 170 or so. You're talking about a 50 lb weight advantage and a 6 inch height advantage.

That's why you're better off fighting someone like Coles or Miller or something like that.

theres somthin about coles idk i would never mess with him....i think hed whoop penningtons ass JMO

original post: LOL any unless it's Kimbo Slice, Kimbo is a D level fighter....oh and those of you who picked Thomas Jones, big arms don't make a fighter.....now, I'm not saying I could take on any of these guys, cause they would all wreck me, but

What part of my post did you not understand? I'm not saying TJ isn't tough, but I am saying big arms don't make a guy tough.

Archived