Is CHADWICK's ankle bothering him?

Kentucky Jet

Back to the topic...lord I hope he is hurt,and stays hurt for that matter. Then we can all see how much better the offense clicks with Kellen under center,and may be 2 and 0 by week 3 instead of the inevitable 0-2 w Chad.

Still side stepping...

Your the man!

side-stepping what? I don't know what injuries he had at 24, I'm not his biographer so I'll assume 24 was before the 3-4 season ending injuries. Okay, so he had no known injures at 24. What impact does that have on his ability to play effectively at the QB this year? You saying side-stepping in really side-stepping the real point of what does all this have to do with present day chad sucking.

What injuries did Chad have at 24?

Apparently in his first Training Camp he tried to out throw Vinny Testaverde and hurt his arm. It was covered up by the organization, apparently. This has been reported a few times but ignored by the Chadadites.

Apparently in his first Training Camp he tried to out throw Vinny Testaverde and hurt his arm. It was covered up by the organization, apparently. This has been reported a few times but ignored by the Chadadites.

I heard about this conspiracy also.What makes me wonder is Vinny was around 38 at that time.If our rookie QB couldnt throw equal to a 38yr old QB at that point in time the Chad experiment should have been over.

Im not a Chadadite.Im a NYJETS fan who yearns for a QB who can lead us to the promise land like JOE NAMATH did in 1969.

I was watching Jets Nation yesterday as I always do every Saturday and they were showing Chad and Clemens throwing side by side at last weeks' mini-camp...the ball comes out a lot faster from Clemens.

Chad is like a veteran pitcher who has a slow wind-up who has lost the heat off his fastball. He may be able to win you a few games by being smart and having a good defense behind him but he isn't the guy you want to have out there with the playoffs on the line in game 7-too many things have to align up perfectly and too many things can go wrong if they don't

I was watching Jets Nation yesterday as I always do every Saturday and they were showing Chad and Clemens throwing side by side at last weeks' mini-camp...the ball comes out a lot faster from Clemens.

Chad is like a veteran pitcher who has a slow wind-up who has lost the heat off his fastball. He may be able to win you a few games by being smart and having a good defense behind him but he isn't the guy you want to have out there with the playoffs on the line in game 7-too many things have to align up perfectly and too many things can go wrong if they don't

I would certainly hope this would be the case. Chad has had 3-4 shoulder surgerires that we know of.Clemens is basically a rookie.The QB position is not just throwing the ball faster.

I would certainly hope this would be the case. Chad has had 3-4 shoulder surgerires that we know of.Clemens is basically a rookie.The QB position is not just throwing the ball faster.

no **** Sherlock-how long have you watched this game? 5 years? 10 years?

Obviously ALOT longer than you have. Stick to Playstation Madden Jr.

look I'm serious I'm asking you a question how long have you been watching NFL football 5180? I'm not looking for some teenaged rivalry here because making some excuse for injuries shows you know little about what a quick release for a quarterback means in the game of football

look I'm serious I'm asking you a question how long have you been watching NFL football 5180? I'm not looking for some teenaged rivalry here because making some excuse for injuries shows you know little about what a quick release for a quarterback means in the game of football

First off im no teenager and no matter what answer I give you it wont be good enough.Move on and find another poster who wants to debate issues you or I cant control.

Have a nice day.. Did I release that quick enough for you?

i've got the rotator cuff locked up for you. let me tell you, a torn rotator cuff sucks. i can only throw one football (about 20 yards max) or one baseball and i'm DONE. i can't even play darts anymore for more than 20 minutes or it hurts.

hell, i skipped a rock along the east river on thursday and felt it until this morning. i'm just too chicken to go under the knife.....

Man that sucks. I haveta to stay away from rotator cuff/tommy john/ anything shoulder related as i'm a pitcher, and I have plans for the future that will not get ruined due to injury.

Hell i'm already done this season, and its freaking playoff time, and i've never missed a set of games before so this is new to me and it sucks.

He let Clemens get nailed and taken out of a game too...

Chad wasnt an egg... his ankle got bent in half... you guys act like you want him to be superman... he was injured legit... wasnt some fake injury.

D'Brick should get the nickname Sammy Gravano b/c he's a relentless hitman who's out to get all of our qb's killed.

Archived