Curt Schilling opens his big fat annoying mouth again -- at Kobe Bryant

****wad Curt is who we're talking about. The attention whore who has to have a blog to spew the dribble that pours out of his head. I can't wait for him to get back on the mound. Seems a lot of pitchers are getting balls hit back at their head this year. One could only hope to see him on the ground with a mouth full of leather.

LOL, thats REAL classy, wishing an injury on a ball player. Funny, I bet if any other fan wished that about ANY Yankee's player, past or present, they'd just be "jealous" of all those championships.

--BTW, and this is just my opinion, but the "he's a public figure, he needs to keep his mouth shut," shouldn't and in my mind doesn't apply to other sports. It's not like this is a huge political or religious notion that him saying something can only fan the flames of a needless fire. When he steps out on that podium (which he does OFTEN), then yes, he should keep his mouth shut. However, just because he says stupid stuff a lot, doesn't mean he should have to keep his mouth shut on things like this.

LOL, thats REAL classy, wishing an injury on a ball player. Funny, I bet if any other fan wished that about ANY Yankee's player, past or present, they'd just be "jealous" of all those championships.

--BTW, and this is just my opinion, but the "he's a public figure, he needs to keep his mouth shut," shouldn't and in my mind doesn't apply to other sports. It's not like this is a huge political or religious notion that him saying something can only fan the flames of a needless fire. When he steps out on that podium (which he does OFTEN), then yes, he should keep his mouth shut. However, just because he says stupid stuff a lot, doesn't mean he should have to keep his mouth shut on things like this.

Man do you have that right ! :biggrin:

What makes you think I'm kidding. I'm still happy Teddy is a popsicle.

I for one don't think you're kidding. I kinda figured that out last year when your home was in danger from the raging wildfires. We all sent you best wishes and were concerned. You later indicated that you don't want nor need any prayers or best wishes from any Red Sox fans! Real classy.

I for one don't think you're kidding. I kinda figured that out last year when your home was in danger from the raging wildfires. We all sent you best wishes and were concerned. You later indicated that you don't want nor need any prayers or best wishes from any Red Sox fans! Real classy.

After reading this, anskyruben is now officially my favorite poster on here... lol

I agree with him, I don't want anything from Red Sox fans... lol

I am consistent in my feelings. I was born and bred in NYC with a constant hate towards that pile of dick city/team. I will be that way til the day I die. If this weren't such a PC forum, I'm sure many folks would share my feelings. I would clap my hands if I woke up tomorrow and Schilling was taking a dirt nap. The world would be a better place.

I am consistent in my feelings. I was born and bred in NYC with a constant hate towards that pile of dick city/team. I will be that way til the day I die. If this weren't such a PC forum, I'm sure many folks would share my feelings. I would clap my hands if I woke up tomorrow and Schilling was taking a dirt nap. The world would be a better place.

Anskyruben > :Nuts: < Curt Schilling

Archived