Kobe Bryant...

Blackout

Looks like I am going to be right about Kobe Bryant, he just can't win a title without The Diesel.

It's not over yet though Boston right now has the better team. I'm looking foward to having Bynum back at center next year. The Lakers are a young team and Kobe will have several chances for that Diesel less ring.

It's not over yet though Boston right now has the better team. I'm looking foward to having Bynum back at center next year. The Lakers are a young team and Kobe will have several chances for that Diesel less ring.

I don't think they have any possible chance of getting back into this series, Boston is just too good of a team, if Boston blows this 3-1 lead, then they deserve to lose the series. Lakers however should be the favorite to win it all next year, when they get Bynum back next year. I hope Ariza doesn't get injured next year, he showed today that he can play, and it pisses me off that Orlando traded him. I like Maurice Evans, but Ariza is going to be an amazing player, in my opinion.

I don't think they have any possible chance of getting back into this series, Boston is just too good of a team, if Boston blows this 3-1 lead, then they deserve to lose the series. Lakers however should be the favorite to win it all next year, when they get Bynum back next year. I hope Ariza doesn't get injured next year, he showed today that he can play, and it pisses me off that Orlando traded him. I like Maurice Evans, but Ariza is going to be an amazing player, in my opinion.

I like the addition of Ariza very much though I havn't seen a heck of a lot of him do to the injury. Looking foward to next year. I just hope Phil can find enough minutes for everyone.

I like the addition of Ariza very much though I havn't seen a heck of a lot of him do to the injury. Looking foward to next year. I just hope Phil can find enough minutes for everyone.

It pisses me off that Stan Van Gundy couldn't find a spot to get Ariza some playing time, a guy with that kind of defense, and the heart to try every single time, you can't have a better player then someone like Ariza. The guy has a good head on his shoulders, and I really hope he makes it big, because he's definitely got the talent. You wonder why the Magic had average defense too. It's because they never played this guy. They could have put him at the 2, instead they will probably be drafting one of the following 3 in the draft:

Brandon Rush

Chris Douglas-Roberts

Joey Dorsey

I wish the Magic never traded Ariza, that Lakers team is going to be stacked next season with Bynum back.

Archived