Doc Rivers teams has lost a series after being up 3-1 before

MagicBizkit87

Or until they picked up Garnott, and Ray Allen. I think thats when all the supposed "Celtic" fans all showed up again.
i feel ya

gainzo tha only real celtic fan

garb aint kno nothin

cm28 aint kno nothin

blackout aint kno nothin

that dude even thinks 2pac is better then weezy

head to head I still haven't been proved that the Celtics are better then the Magic. Last I checked, and I'm still guessing, that you're just too stupid to realize 2 wins is more then 1 win.

This is where Gainzo goes with how big the point spread argument was, and he acts like that really matters, again proving that the both of you really no zip about the game of basketball.

Also, when exactly did I "disappear" from this area? I have been here from the start of the playoffs, until the very end. Tell me who was that person starting the predictions thread? Was it IrishJet? No. Damn, these Bostonians have a lower IQ then a 3 year old, and I think the 3 year old should be offended.

The Celtics are in the NBA Finals and the Magic lost to a Detroit team that the Celtics beat. Celtics>Magic.

Here are the NBA threads you have started in the last 4 weeks:

May 19th: Eastern Conference Predictions

Pistons in 6

May 30th: NBA Finals Predictions

Lakers in 6 or 7

You were very quiet when the Celtics made their way through the playoffs.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you didn't watch the 1993-1994 NBA Finals, or the 1994-1995 NBA Finals. Silly me, you weren't a fan of the game then...

that was 13 years ago......you said he was part of an amazing bench. I took that to mean - you know - this season???

Are you for real?

So, let me get this straight. You are 20. You watched the finals in '95. That was 13 years ago. So, you were seven. You must have been a huge fan - especially when your mom and dad told you it was okay to stay up and watch a game. :)

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you didn't watch the 1993-1994 NBA Finals, or the 1994-1995 NBA Finals. Silly me, you weren't a fan of the game then...

That was over 13 years ago. Of course Cassell was good back then as he was only 25. He is now 38.

Too bad the Rockets swept your beloved Magic in the 1994-1995 series.

that was 13 years ago......you said he was part of an amazing bench. I took that to mean - you know - this season???

Are you for real?

So, let me get this straight. You are 20. You watched the finals in '95. That was 13 years ago. So, you were seven. You must have been a huge fan - especially when your mom and dad told you it was okay to stay up and watch a game. :)

Yeah, and I still have my Orlando Magic Shaq jersey when I was about 5 years old.

That was over 13 years ago. Of course Cassell was good back then as he was only 25. He is now 38.

Too bad the Rockets swept your beloved Magic in the 1994-1995 series.

Notice I said that Sam Cassell was amazing during his "PRIME". Why am I not surprised that neither of you two were able to read that.

Notice I said that Sam Cassell was amazing during his "PRIME". Why am I not surprised that neither of you two were able to read that.

Here is your post when you answered Garb.

I don't see the word "PRIME" anywhere.

Here is your post when you answered Garb.

I don't see the word "PRIME" anywhere.

Wrong post, genius.

Nice math, notice the numbers in my name, as in 9/23/87. I already turned 21 now? Cool. I'm going to go out and get a beer now, see ya.... lol

How is Doc out-coaching Phil Jackson, well lets just put it this way. Doc has these 3 stars on his team, plus an up and coming point guard, in Rajon Rondo. Followed by an amazing bench that includes P.J. Brown, and Sam Cassell, who were both amazing players in their prime, where he could just sit on his ass, and do nothing, and pretty much let all his assistant coaches do all the work, and still have his team succeed. While Jackson has Kobe, and Gasol, and have nothing really much else. They have maybe one of the better big men in the game injured, behind Dwight Howard of course.

The 3 Boston stars outshine the Lakers 2 stars, and only one is really a star, Pau Gasol is just a guy who flops too much to get his way, and a part of me is glad that he's looked like the piece of garbage he is this series. You ever hear the quote 2 heads are better then 1. Well in this case, 3 heads are better then 2.

Do I have to help you where it says the word "PRIME"?

Wrong post, genius.

Do I have to help you where it says the word "PRIME"?

That post was made before Garb's response "genius."

You have a picture of Shaq wearing a Magic uniform in your avatar. That pretty much says it all about you. How many seasons did Shaq play in Orlando? 4 maybe?

If you were born in 1987, Shaq was gone when you were 8 or 9 years old.

That post was made before Garb's response "genius."

You have a picture of Shaq wearing a Magic uniform in your avatar. That pretty much says it all about you. How many seasons did Shaq play in Orlando? 4 maybe?

If you were born in 1987, Shaq was gone when you were 8 or 9 years old.

Whats your point? A person between the age of 5 and 9 can't like one player so much, and like one team so much at such a young age? Like I said the NBA was my first love, I was born in Florida, and I remember very clearly Shaq playing all his years with Orlando, why is that so hard for you to understand?

I'm sorry you didn't have the IQ to know what sports were at 5 years old. Hell now, you still don't have any clue what sports are now, especially basketball.

While I do think Doc is a good coach..I wont ever forget that series vs. Detroit.

You know what makes it worse too, that was the season they changed the rules in the playoffs from winning 3 games in the first round, to winning 4 games, which put that 3-1 series lead, and eventually losing the series put a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm sorry you didn't have the IQ to know what sports were at 5 years old. Hell now, you still don't have any clue what sports are now, especially basketball.

You got me man. I have an IQ of 12 and no nothing about sports. You have a superior intellect and a greatest poster in the history of the internet.

You are awesome and never wrong.

:bwahaharoll:

Archived