Fireman Ed falls to the Dolphins

crashingjet

Dude, you need to learn how to shut your mouth, I just wish one day you have the smart mouth you have and talk **** to the wrong person. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't talk **** to someones face though.

Ya think? Easy there tough guy. You may want to tone down the Ethuggin. You don't scare me or anyone else in here. Put your Emuscles on hold .

Dude, you need to learn how to shut your mouth, I just wish one day you have the smart mouth you have and talk **** to the wrong person. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't talk **** to someones face though.

Ya think? Easy there tough guy. You may want to tone down the Ethuggin. You don't scare me or anyone else in here. Put your Emuscles on hold .

Where exactly did I threaten you? All I said was I hope you talk **** to the wrong person one day. If anybody is the "Ethug", it's yourself, dude. You're the one talking ****. You need help, dude.

Where exactly did I threaten you? All I said was I hope you talk **** to the wrong person one day. If anybody is the "Ethug", it's yourself, dude. You're the one talking ****. You need help, dude.

Archived