Will you cry

Maxman

You guys don't have that problem because shady Brady has a heads up in his headset as to what defensive scheme is coming.

You are so right.

Brady can't throw the 15-20 yard out because he has a good arm, he can only throw it because he knows the cornerback is only going to be 12 inches from the receiver :rolleyes:

You are so right.

Brady can't throw the 15-20 yard out because he has a good arm, he can only throw it because he knows the cornerback is only going to be 12 inches from the receiver :rolleyes:

Yeah, and Barroid Bonds got no advantage from juicing. Nice try bro. The Cheat is strong with that franchise. They will live with it for a long time. Shady brady will be answering questions about it forever, just like Jim Kelly loves answering questions about losing every super bowl.

Yeah, and Barroid Bonds got no advantage from juicing. Nice try bro. The Cheat is strong with that franchise. They will live with it for a long time. Shady brady will be answering questions about it forever, just like Jim Kelly loves answering questions about losing every super bowl.

You are right. Tom Brady doesn't have great pocket awareness or a good arm. He just knows what defense is going to be called :rolleyes:

I know for a fact that the Red Sox knew what pitches were coming when they won the World Series and that the Lakers missed shots on purpose.

Enough of us are well informed of the tactics of this deceptive franchise. No one will be forgetting it anytime soon, no matter how much you Patsy fans want it to go away. That's why your players get so pissed when anyone brings it up. Besides being dirty players, they are also cheaters. Is Junior Seau still crying on the grass , or did he finally get up ?

Enough of us are well informed of the tactics of this deceptive franchise. No one will be forgetting it anytime soon, no matter how much you Patsy fans want it to go away. That's why your players get so pissed when anyone brings it up. Besides being dirty players, they are also cheaters. Is Junior Seau still crying on the grass , or did he finally get up ?

Your hatred for the Pats, and all things Boston, is comical. Get over it and focus on your team.

I'm sure that every rational Jets fan will admit that the Patriots are a better team than the Jets.

You are going down the madmike road....cheaters, cheaters, cheaters.

Question for you. Would you want Tom Brady under center this year over Kellen or Chad?

Your hatred for the Pats, and all things Boston, is comical. Get over it and focus on your team.

I'm sure that every rational Jets fan will admit that the Patriots are a better team than the Jets.

You are going down the madmike road....cheaters, cheaters, cheaters.

Question for you. Would you want Tom Brady under center this year over Kellen or Chad?

I've been a Jets fan since I was a kid. I do not want that puss faced guy to ever put our colors on. There is something to be said for integrity as a sports fan. We don't have a video tape dept with cheaters, so I doubt he would have that kind of success here. Oh, and yes, they ARE CHEATERS. There titles are tainted, and THEY know it.

I've been a Jets fan since I was a kid. I do not want that puss faced guy to ever put our colors on. There is something to be said for integrity as a sports fan. We don't have a video tape dept with cheaters, so I doubt he would have that kind of success here. Oh, and yes, they ARE CHEATERS. There titles are tainted, and THEY know it.

I've been a fan of the Pats, Celtics, Red Sox & Bruins since 1986 when I moved to Boston from Australia when I was 15 years old.

I bought season tickets for the Pats in 1992. Do you know what the Pats record was in 1991?

I guess I'm not a great fan like you are as I have the audacity to cheer for Boston teams. Get over yourself.

Archived