Will you cry

Maxman

I'll be very angry if we lose to the Fish.

Holy crap Bro. I was talking about the pre-season opener against the Browns.

I am going to be livid if they lose to Miami in week one.

:P

I'll be very angry if we lose to the Fish.

Holy crap Bro. I was talking about the pre-season opener against the Browns.

I am going to be livid if they lose to Miami in week one.

:P

Holy crap. Are you guys Charlie Brown? I promise this time, I won't move the football before you kick it.......This is the Jets. Nothing should surprise us anymore. If this truely happens, I will just kick it off to same old jets.

Holy crap. Are you guys Charlie Brown? I promise this time, I won't move the football before you kick it.......This is the Jets. Nothing should surprise us anymore. If this truely happens, I will just kick it off to same old jets.

if the Jets lose their first game this season?

I will weep openly if that happens.

Immediately after the game I will curse the fact that I am a Jets fan and then spend the entire post game tailgate and ride home explaining to anyone that will listen how the season is over, the team has no heart and, finally, that the coaching staff really doesn't have a clue and that we should just start over again.

Of course by Monday I will be online reading about the upcoming Pats game and get myself all excited about how the 2008 season can easily be turned around and we can win the super bowl.

I am Jets fan, pass the meds. :P

Immediately after the game I will curse the fact that I am a Jets fan and then spend the entire post game tailgate and ride home explaining to anyone that will listen how the season is over, the team has no heart and, finally, that the coaching staff really doesn't have a clue and that we should just start over again.

Of course by Monday I will be online reading about the upcoming Pats game and get myself all excited about how the 2008 season can easily be turned around and we can win the super bowl.

I am Jets fan, pass the meds. :P

No, opening day this year is also my birthday...

so, I will not let a usual occurence, and i mean a Jet loss, ruin the day :)

4 more years to senior discount at the movies :character0282:

No, opening day this year is also my birthday...

so, I will not let a usual occurence, and i mean a Jet loss, ruin the day :)

4 more years to senior discount at the movies :character0282:

The only day I will cry over a Jets game is when I hear "The New York Jets have just won the Super Bowl." Pretty gay but I'm sure I'm not alone on this one.

Agreed 200%. Only ecurb weeps when Chad throws a pick... the rest of you Jets fans should have built up a tolerance for pain and emotional distress by now.

Agreed 200%. Only ecurb weeps when Chad throws a pick... the rest of you Jets fans should have built up a tolerance for pain and emotional distress by now.

ecurb doesn't weep when Chad throws a pick he just blames the coaching staff for calling a bad play (like a 15-20 yard out).

ecurb doesn't weep when Chad throws a pick he just blames the coaching staff for calling a bad play (like a 15-20 yard out).

You guys don't have that problem because shady Brady has a heads up in his headset as to what defensive scheme is coming.

Archived