Delgado's game vs. Yanks (afternoon)

PhinHater

2 hr's after its a blowout.

great.

at least his double was meaningful

Actually, he hit the 2 run double with the game tied and the Grand Slam with the Mets up 2 in a high leverage situation when the game was still in doubt. The 3 run shot was a cheery on top. For today at least, you need to give credit when credit is due.

You might have been thinking about A-Rod. He grounded out meekly to the pitcher with 1st and 3rd 1 out with Yankee up 1. I think that was the turning point of the game. Then he homers down 7.

Actually, he hit the 2 run double with the game tied and the Grand Slam with the Mets up 2 in a high leverage situation when the game was still in doubt. The 3 run shot was a cheery on top. For today at least, you need to give credit when credit is due.

You might have been thinking about A-Rod. He grounded out meekly to the pitcher with 1st and 3rd 1 out with Yankee up 1. I think that was the turning point of the game. Then he homers down 7.

I said his double was meaningful.

and his 1st HR came with the mets up 3.

Im just being a miserable douchebag. Let me enjoy it dammit!

An American League team that is going to make the playoffs that needs a DH.

doesnt make any sense to trade delgado. There is no replacement for him, they wont get any quality prospects back in return, and will have to pay most of the contract this year.

they are going to suck with or without him. might as well hope he finds the fountain of youth and maybe propel this team into the playoffs.

doesnt make any sense to trade delgado. There is no replacement for him, they wont get any quality prospects back in return, and will have to pay most of the contract this year.

they are going to suck with or without him. might as well hope he finds the fountain of youth and maybe propel this team into the playoffs.

Attaboy!

:1st:

Archived