I'm Still Not Satisfied With This Team

Ghost

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out of curiosity, how do you think they would best be suited?

In the flats, on stick routes, and even some downfield work. That's why Keller was drafted, you guys need someone to work the seam desperatley.

All of you guys are crucifying me for suggeting Coles and Cotchery aren't built to go over the middle and I don't get it. It's not like your passing game is outstanding with them doing so. The reason they have to run those quick hit routes is because Pennington can't throw it 25 yards.

In the flats, on stick routes, and even some downfield work. That's why Keller was drafted, you guys need someone to work the seam desperatley.

All of you guys are crucifying me for suggeting Coles and Cotchery aren't built to go over the middle and I don't get it. It's not like your passing game is outstanding with them doing so. The reason they have to run those quick hit routes is because Pennington can't throw it 25 yards.

I wasn't crucifying you for that. I was curious what a non-Jets fan thinks are those players' best-suited roles.

Now I don't agree that they aren't over-the-middle players, but I do agree that their skills are under-utilized because of who's been throwing them the ball for the past half-decade.

Archived