Before the Farve saga, we were pretty much o.k. with our QB's

CoachTsurfing

If Clemens had been winning the QB battle here in N.Y. would any of us be wanting Farve to come here? I think not. I think most people here are tired of Chad experiment version 4. The sad thing isn't that the best QB will be starting for a team that has made serious upgrades in almost every position, but it's Chad that is the best QB. What does that say about our current roster at QB? We need to find someone else or we will be bathing in medirocracy again if not worse.

While I agree we know what we have with The Chad, we also know what we have. A guy who can win games and get to the playoffs.

Do I think he can take it to the next level and win multiple playoff games? Not really, but I hope and hope and hope.

Clemens at this point is just not progressing fast enough to take this team anywhere this year, or so it seems. Sure, he could turn it around, but right now he looks to be suffering from the same things he did last year.

Reality is, both QBs will probably start this year and Favre isn't a magic potion, just a great QB with a good team but that doesn't mean he is a great QB that can make ANY team successful.

BZ

I think ok is a good word...middle of the pack qb but at some point it would be great to have something better. Not saying Favre is the magic cure but this is getting old.

If by "middle of the pack" you mean bottom 5 in the NFL than we're OK I guess.

Archived