Justin Miller

DMaynard

For those of you ready to throw Justin Miller under the bus because of one interception call in a pre-season game:

I just watched the replay. It was not a good camera angle. But it looked like Miller had excellent position being ahead of the Browns WR. The ball was overthrown, so Miller was doing exactly what you want the DB to do by trying to stay between the receiver and the ball and the receiver basically ran through Miller knocking him to the ground.

Bad call by the official to the delight of the home crowd.

not for that reason DM...Lowery looks like a more instinctive CB to me...I hope he sticks especially having him AND Leon on KO returns....pick your poison

I am high on Lowery too. But people should not dump on Miller. You need three good CBs.

For those of you ready to throw Justin Miller under the bus because of one interception call in a pre-season game:

I just watched the replay. It was not a good camera angle. But it looked like Miller had excellent position being ahead of the Browns WR. The ball was overthrown, so Miller was doing exactly what you want the DB to do by trying to stay between the receiver and the ball and the receiver basically ran through Miller knocking him to the ground.

Bad call by the official to the delight of the home crowd.

Looked like a very bad call. Looked more like offensive passer interference

Looked like a very bad call. Looked more like offensive passer interference

good to see you over here BBJ....

Oh yea and DM-I want Miller, Poteat and Coleman along with Revis and Lowrey...Carroll if we're keeping 6...Barrett must go

Oh yea and DM-I want Miller, Poteat and Coleman along with Revis and Lowrey...Carroll if we're keeping 6...Barrett must go

Good to see you too my fellow south Florida brother.

I am starting to get excited about how the CB position is developing. It is amazing how many of the holes that we addressed since game 16 last year.

Poteat is interesting. He does not have much of a pedigree, so you kind of want him to get beat out by people with more supposed athleticism, but all he does is play well.

Archived