the guy who "cut the cheese" at the deli for me looked JUST LIKE HERM EDWARDS

Blackout

**Ding***

#10 please. Hello? #10

right here sir, I'll have a pound of american cheese.

A pound? Do you really want a pound? That is a lot of cheese. What are you planning on doing with that cheese? Is it for a ham sandwich? Bologna? Turkey? See its important to know what you plan on doing with that cheese. Not all cheeses are alike. There are like, I dont know, 10 varieties of cheese. And each cheese is used for different purposes. You got the swiss, thats good with ham.

Delicious. My wife made me a ham and swiss sandwich last week. Only problem is you cant find good rye bread around here. Thats a great thing about New York, they have great rye bread. It gets tough though. Seeded. unseeded. Those are tough decisions. Sometimes I need help so I ask Dick Curl for some help with that. You see Im the coach and I need to delegate sometimes. I cant make every decision. I need to trust the people I have around me otherwise why should I have people around me. It would be useless to have them if I can do everything. Heck we could save a lot of money if I was the only coach but then there wouldnt be opportunities for people like me to learn at the feet of great coaches.

excuse me, but can I please get my cheese... I'm in a rush.

Oh sorry, I go off on tangents sometimes. Thats the thing about tangents, they're good as long as you follow the path back to the beginning so you can get back on track. If you go off on a tangent and never make it back to the path you started on the passengers will never make it to their destinaton. And what passenger wants to end up somewhere where they didnt buy a ticket for. If I want to go from New York to Kansas City, Amtrak better know that I dont want to end up anywhere else but Kansas City. I wouldnt be pleased with ending up in St. Louis because I want to be in Kansas City. Kansas City has great bbq, great history and tradition.

Will you please cut my cheese already? I've been waiting 20 minutes. 1 pound.

Oh, hey sorry about that, sometimes I go off..

I HEARD THAT ALREADY. CUT MY DAMN CHEESE!

Ok, cheese it is. What kind? There are a lot of choices you can make. I personally like cheddar. It tastes great. Good with almost anything. Sure it doesnt melt well, but its still good on a burger. I dont get all the sciency stuff behind it, but it is good anyway. American, now thats a good cheese.

THATS WHAT I WANT. GIVE ME MY DAMN CHEESE.

Yes sir, coming right up sir. How much cheese again was that? 1 pound? What are you doing with all that cheese? Are you making a grilled cheese? I love grilled cheese. I really like it when mommy, uh... I mean my wife cuts it into little squares for me. Its easy to handle that way. When I make it I always burn it. Its not easy making a grilled cheese sandwich. Do you make it on white. wheat. rye. pumpernickel. Pumpernickel, you know they call that rye in other places. Thats not rye. I dont understand why they would do something like that. I want rye bread as a side to my eggs, I want rye bread. Not pumpernickel. I cant see the egg yolk on pumpernickel like you can with rye or white bread.

Screw this. Forget my damn cheese you moron. I'm telling the manager about how awful this deli dept is.

Well hey, sometimes we're golden, sometimes we're rotten. Im sorry you are disappointed. But complaing, what will complaining do? Will that solve the problem? No. No, you need good people to see the problem and fix it before it becomes a problem....

Archived