I know I have been complaining alot lately, but...

MagicBizkit87

I am done complaining. Even though I hate Girardi, and I hate that this team is playing like a dead team right now. I will not give up, I don't want to be those type of people who give up, when there is obviously a chance we can still make it. We just played the best team in baseball. Tomorrow, we play the Minnesota Twins, they're slightly ahead of us. The winning needs to start NOW, actually it had to start a couple weeks ago, but NOW is the time to win.

I am not giving up until there is 4 games left and were out by 5 games.

I am done complaining. Even though I hate Girardi, and I hate that this team is playing like a dead team right now. I will not give up, I don't want to be those type of people who give up, when there is obviously a chance we can still make it. We just played the best team in baseball. Tomorrow, we play the Minnesota Twins, they're slightly ahead of us. The winning needs to start NOW, actually it had to start a couple weeks ago, but NOW is the time to win.

I am not giving up until there is 4 games left and were out by 5 games.

Dude - you have a stupid manager? Go talk to a Cincinnatti Reds fan. Your manager aint that stupid.

I don't see why people are blaming Girardi. The players are NOT executing on the field. The hitters are not driving in runners from 3rd with less than 2 outs. They are hitting patheticly with RISP. The bullpen has imploded in the last week. Our starters are hit or miss depending on the day. I fail to see how he is responsible for the things mentioned. He may make moves that we don't agree with, but ultimately it's up to the players to deliver.

I am getting sick, and tired of people putting Dan Giese down. The guy has been pitching amazing ever since we brought him up, and the thought of Rasner starting over him for that long was laughable. Bottom line, Dan Giese isn't as bad as people think.

but yet you still put ponson down

Archived