Arod and Giambi are hitting .239 and .204 with RISP respectively

Matt39

He will break the all time HR record and I would hope , also produce in the clutch one day.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone actually get the feeling they are watching "numbers wise" the greatest baseball player ever?

I sure as hell don't.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone actually get the feeling they are watching "numbers wise" the greatest baseball player ever?

I sure as hell don't.

Dude's overrated, cant hit good pitching.

And I want Manny as our DH next year. We need a big bat that hits w/RISP.

We had our chance to let ARod walk. The man opted out and we could have just let him go but it's not all about winning anymore. They want the entertainment value of ARod hitting HRs up 7-0 in the 8th. We could have used his $30 mil a year to make our team better.

We had our chance to let ARod walk. The man opted out and we could have just let him go but it's not all about winning anymore. They want the entertainment value of ARod hitting HRs up 7-0 in the 8th. We could have used his $30 mil a year to make our team better.

Said from the beginning giving Arod that contract was a huge mistake.

Said from the beginning giving Arod that contract was a huge mistake.

Ever since the Yankee FO got made out to be a bunch of clowns by A-Rod and Boras it's been pretty difficult to root for this team. I hate that POS with a passion and I hope that if the Yankees ever win a thing with him on the roster that he continues to be himself in the post season and the Yanks win in spite of him and not because him.

No to Manny as the DH. Not with candidates like Matsui, Posada and Damon still around. In addition, Manny will make this the Bronx Zoo again (for those who remember the mid-to-late 1970s, with Billy, Reggie and George).

What we saw from Manny vs the Yankees is what we'd see from him each day AS a Yankee. This is his hometown, he wants to play here so I dont see any issues.

Plus Matsui is expendable and 1 of Damon/Posada need to move to 1st base.

Archived