Patriots moving up to #1 pick in the draft

RichardSeymour

Well, although I disagree since the reality is that Kraft, like Woody was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I agree he is a good business man and realizes that giving a system QB a gigantic bonus is foolish.

Kraft was NOT born with a Silver Spoon in his mouth -actually he MARRIED the Silver Spoon (actually more like Gold). Smart business move number 1.... :lol:

Kraft was NOT born with a Silver Spoon in his mouth -actually he MARRIED the Silver Spoon (actually more like Gold). Smart business move number 1.... :lol:

:lol::lol:

True, but you know what I'm saying. Let's not confuse these two with Bill Gates.

:lol::lol:

True, but you know what I'm saying. Let's not confuse these two with Bill Gates.

Kraft is very, very bright. Columbia and Harvard. Oversees the number one (or close to) timber company in the world....including commodities stuff....he fast became one of the most influential men in the NFL and heads up the many powerful committes. Does a bucket-load of Charity work (in turn, PR work).....Kraft is a lot of things - one of which is "wicked smaht."

Kraft is very, very bright. Columbia and Harvard. Oversees the number one (or close to) timber company in the world....including commodities stuff....he fast became one of the most influential men in the NFL and heads up the many powerful committes. Does a bucket-load of Charity work (in turn, PR work).....Kraft is a lot of things - one of which is "wicked smaht."

You do realize that the most successful people to ever go to Harvard never graduated? IDK how much you know about business but to take nothing and make a billion is totally different than taking something and making it more efficient. It is like night and day. There are a million stories of guys taking over businesses and growing revenue or bottom line and there are just a handfull of stories of guys haveing nothing and building an empire.

You're currently a student, aren't you?

I am very well aware of Bill Gates the Harvard drop-out.

A brilliant visonary with uncanny drive can achieve great, GREAT success. Still, I don't recommend dropping out of school to get there.

You're currently a student, aren't you?

I am very well aware of Bill Gates the Harvard drop-out.

A brilliant visonary with uncanny drive can achieve great, GREAT success. Still, I don't recommend dropping out of school to get there.

No, I have graduated. Perhaps I will go back for my Masters. But I currently have a BA. I used to work with someone who had attained their masters from Harvard and I wouldn't give this person a reference to pump gas at the local citgo. She was fired after like 2 weeks and was a job hopper in the truest sense of the word. All joking aside it is not the institution it is what you do when you finish. And again taking assets and making them work harder for you is different than building something from scratch. I agree quitting school is not the answer. My point is to call Kraft a genius is overstating it a whole bunch. Rather he is a smart person.

Archived