Jets Game Still At The Same Time Vs Dolphins

Mangold's Brother

I would assume that since the game is now going to be broadcast nationally rather than regionally, the game time would be changed from 1pm eastern to 4pm eastern so the west coast can watch it live at 1pm. I believe the earliest the networks will broadcast a live NFL game anywhere is 1pm. It was changed to a national broadcast almost 2 weeks ago, but still no mention of a time change. I know one thing, the 30+ people I know that have rented a luxury bus to take them from Tampa to the game and back need to know what the deal is.

I would assume that since the game is now going to be broadcast nationally rather than regionally, the game time would be changed from 1pm eastern to 4pm eastern so the west coast can watch it live at 1pm. I believe the earliest the networks will broadcast a live NFL game anywhere is 1pm. It was changed to a national broadcast almost 2 weeks ago, but still no mention of a time change. I know one thing, the 30+ people I know that have rented a luxury bus to take them from Tampa to the game and back need to know what the deal is.

No way the time gets changed.

FOX has the doubleheader. And CBS has ZERO 4 PM games.

PLUS..CBS has the US Open

For the Florida fans, we will see the first 3 games. at Miami, vs NE, and the Monday night game vs SD

EDIT...So Florida will not get Jets-NE..Just those of us living north of WEst palm

Cannot be changed.

1. The NFL only allows time changes for Weeks 11-17.

2. FOX has the national game at 4pm that week.

3. It is way too close to even consider a change.

The schedule is how it is until November.

CBS will also be running the Mens' Final of the US Open at 4PM, so they cannot broadcast it,and don't see how they would allow anyone to step on them or take that lead in to their big event in the NY and So.Florida markets away.

Archived