Whats with the BANNER?????

JETSFAN5180

It keeps changing from Favre to Coles???? Am I the only who noticed this if so whats my prize????????.........:)

The one with Favre is the one that is up there now. The old one is Coles. The reason it is changing is most likely due to your cache (on your local PC).

Eventually we will rotate banners. Just waiting for the Jets to get enough good players to make that an option. It is getting close. Last year would have been impossible.

:-P

The one with Favre is the one that is up there now. The old one is Coles. The reason it is changing is most likely due to your cache (on your local PC).

Eventually we will rotate banners. Just waiting for the Jets to get enough good players to make that an option. It is getting close. Last year would have been impossible.

:-P

Max: I still think you should go with my idea of former Jet greats on one side of the banner, and current stars on the other. It would look classier than Elliott Spitzer's sock garters.

Ok and if I win I will donate them to charity or JetNation can raffle them off and keep the profits.

He'll take you up on that, Max is all about the profits.

Did you see his thread about someone owing him $7?

Archived