Daunte Culpepper Retires

Ghost

I know that. Was just stating he had a historical statistical season. He's been plagued by injury, but he was a good QB in this league.

Injuries def slow him down but when Moss left that's when Culpepper's statistics started to slow down.

IMO I think he rushed the knee injury.

Injuries def slow him down but when Moss left that's when Culpepper's statistics started to slow down.

IMO I think he rushed the knee injury.

Agreed. IMO I just feel he is more then capable of being a good #2 in this league right now for a team and able to step in a win games.

Didn't he win the Super Bowl just a few years ago with the Dolphins?

That is what I read in SI.

BZ

Really?! Huh, must have happened when I was still on the sauce ;)

Actually, the leadup for us that year is eerily similar to the Jets hype this season... Big name QB coming to town, supposed better supporting cast, supposed strong recievers, better defense etc... We ended up 6-10... Hope that doesn't happen to the Jets ;)

Really?! Huh, must have happened when I was still on the sauce ;)

Actually, the leadup for us that year is eerily similar to the Jets hype this season... Big name QB coming to town, supposed better supporting cast, supposed strong recievers, better defense etc... We ended up 6-10... Hope that doesn't happen to the Jets ;)

Thats what Ive been saying for the past month. History is not on Jersey B's side at all. The fact they're not even pegged to win the divsion should be scary.

Methinks GB knew what they were doing with #4.

Thats what Ive been saying for the past month. History is not on Jersey B's side at all. The fact they're not even pegged to win the divsion should be scary.

Methinks GB knew what they were doing with #4.

Nah, I mean I really can't see why GB wouldn't want a 39 year old QB with an ego problem and a propensity to throw interceptions ;)

Agreed. IMO I just feel he is more then capable of being a good #2 in this league right now for a team and able to step in a win games.

Like I said before, If he would of signed with the Packers after the Favre trade he would of had a chance to start. I wouldn't bank on it tho, but I would guess that sometime during the season Aaron Rodgers would either

1. Get benched from poor play
  2. Get hurt

It was one or the other for me.

Like I said before, If he would of signed with the Packers after the Favre trade he would of had a chance to start. I wouldn't bank on it tho, but I would guess that sometime during the season Aaron Rodgers would either

1. Get benched from poor pray
  2. Get hurt

It was one or the other for me.

Either you are mocking the Asian community or insuating the man is not a good Christian. I will not tolerate either Sir.

I thought he was going to sign with the Steelers but I don't know what happened to that. I would of taken the offer the Packers gave him. Rodgers would probably end up getting hurt sometime during the season.

They had him and Leftwich in at the same time and opted for Leftwich. Prolly cause he's younger.

They had him and Leftwich in at the same time and opted for Leftwich. Prolly cause he's younger.

You would think Leftwich is there just for this year, I personally think Charlie Batch is a starting QB in this league.

He can def start somewhere else.

Archived