THIS IS WHY JETS FANS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BRADY'S NOODLEKNEE........

JonEJet

Right off Pats Fans

What is everyone's favorite moment vs our neighbors in NJ?

For me it is a toss up. First, the game at the Medowlands vs the Jets in 2001, the one with the Jets fan proclaiming, "what a party" during their 13-0 lead in the first half. Only to have NFL films capture him, head in hands as the Pats win the game.

The other is the game to open the 1999 season, not the fact that Vinnie got hurt, but the fact that Tom Tupa had to play qb in that game. When you think of it, not that dissimilar to this Sunday. The Jets, suddenly the favorite, opening up their home schedule against the Pats, they have their ancient savior at qb...I hope the final result is the same.

And the Patsie Trolls here wonder why we are having Noodle Parties over Noodle Knee.

what a party?? lol

...I assume you bought the Giants 2007 DVD?

Anyway, every SB team gets a DVD showing clips of every game and some fun fan stuff from every game. The 2001 season had a clip of the Jets game in the Meadowlands - and some clown laughing and screaming"what a party" - thinking the Jets had a victory in the bag. Tom terrific did his thing - and well, I suspect that dude wasn't laughing so much anymore. It was an awesome clip.

...I assume you bought the Giants 1007 DVD?

Anyway, every SB team gets a DVD showing clips of every game and some fun fan stuff from every game. The 2001 season had a clip of the Jets game in the Meadowlands - and some clown laughing and screaming"what a party" - thinking the Jets had a victory in the bag. Tom terrific did his thing - and well, I suspect that dude wasn't laughing so much anymore. It was an awesome clip.

Was that DVD filmed from the opposing sideline?

1007??

anyays who the hell says "what a party"??

hey Garb, WHAT A PARTY it'llb e with matt cassel behind the line

A stupid Jets fan, apparently.

I rather doubt that Cassell will be having a very good time Sunday. But darn, if the Pats could pull out a victory - I may say "what a party" :)

A stupid Jets fan, apparently.

I rather doubt that Cassell will be having a very good time Sunday. But darn, if the Pats could pull out a victory - I may say "what a party" :)

Anybody I hear utter the phrase "What a party" on Sunday is getting a fresh one right in the mouth.

Archived