Gillette Stadium's new banner

Seriously? :rl:

18and1.jpg

banner162.jpg

Even Boston sports fans agree: From BarStoolSports.com:

Yikes. This must have been David Kraft who signed off on this one. Seriously who wants to see this garbage hanging at Gillette? This may be the worst decision the Krafts have made since they've owned the franchise. The only explanation is that they are so used to hanging championship banners over there in Foxboro that it was just force of habit. Because trust me when I say our 16-0 regular season is nothing to be proud of. If the Krafts won't take this down than some borderline insane Pat's fan needs to break in and burn the **** out of that thing. No need to make people puke every time they go to a Pats game.

you described your scrub franchise... Kraft is a class A A-hole

Well I can't say because I've never been to the stadium but they hand division banners too? Maybe I'm way off and it's just common practice in the NFL but it just seems kinda weak to me.

Well I can't say because I've never been to the stadium but they hand division banners too? Maybe I'm way off and it's just common practice in the NFL but it just seems kinda weak to me.

The Patriots don't have division or conference championship banners hanging, only the three Super Bowl victories and now this pitiful 16-0 one. Indianapolis is famous for having a banner for everything. They have a banner for division championships and conference championships.

Archived