It's so strange.....

Irish Jet

Chad wasnt the problem last year, it was his 1st loosing season with no Oline. I blame the coaching this game, when Washington ran to the 2 and it was 1st and goal. JETS went into a tight formation that was horrible, they should of spread it with 3 WR's. Mangini must of been trying to smash it down Bellys mouth and it back fired. That goal line stop was the game changer, JETS score there and its a different ball game. Shotty blew 3 plays

Chad wasnt the problem last year, it was his 1st loosing season with no Oline. I blame the coaching this game, when Washington ran to the 2 and it was 1st and goal. JETS went into a tight formation that was horrible, they should of spread it with 3 WR's. Mangini must of been trying to smash it down Bellys mouth and it back fired. That goal line stop was the game changer, JETS score there and its a different ball game. Shotty blew 3 plays

...When there's no Pennington to blame.:rl:

if penington was our QB we would have lost to miami last week. this team has to develop chemystry

I agree. We should have spread them out all game.

I agree. We should have spread them out all game.

I was thinking the same this whole game, I mean they did it to us, why not do it to them? I don't blame this lost on the coaching staff. Pats are a good team with or without Brady, don't be fooled guys.

Archived