The pats are missing their 2 best players last year

Blackout

Will Allen ate Randy Moss' lunch all day. You could tell Moss was frustrated and had given up by half time.

WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!

Thanks for coming to take your lumps after week 1.

Go celebrate on a Pats board.

BTW..Moss was not frustrated by Will Allen. Moss is frustrated that his QB is out for the season and actually has to make an effort.

Thanks for coming to take your lumps after week 1.

Go celebrate on a Pats board.

BTW..Moss was not frustrated by Will Allen. Moss is frustrated that his QB is out for the season and actually has to make an effort.

They banned my IP. I was abbrasive when I first started out there and earned a reputation I could not shake. Believe me, I wish I could.

Did you watch the game? Will Allen was all over him. I know he's bitching about poor quarterbacking, but dealing with one of the game's most physical corners couldn't have helped.

They banned my IP. I was abbrasive when I first started out there and earned a reputation I could not shake. Believe me, I wish I could.

Did you watch the game? Will Allen was all over him. I know he's bitching about poor quarterbacking, but dealing with one of the game's most physical corners couldn't have helped.

I did watch the game. I live in So. Fla. Will Allen is not a great CB by any stretch. Just because CBS said Belli told them he respects Allen doesn't make him a good player.

Moss quit...just like he always does.

I did watch the game. I live in So. Fla. Will Allen is not a great CB by any stretch. Just because CBS said Belli told them he respects Allen doesn't make him a good player.

Moss quit...just like he always does.

Completely disagree. He had the lowest completed against percentage of all corner last year, he's one of the best tacklers at his position, and his recovery speed is as good as anyone's.

The only reason he's not hyped if because he doesn't make interceptions.

Completely disagree. He had the lowest completed against percentage of all corner last year, he's one of the best tacklers at his position, and his recovery speed is as good as anyone's.

The only reason he's not hyped if because he doesn't make interceptions.

Can you find this stat for me? Will Allen might be a star in the Dolphins secondary...but that's not saying much.

Archived