Porter calls it like it is.... Is Mangini the answer...

CoachTsurfing

From 1 yd out and the OL we have, any NFL RB should be able to score given three tries in a row. Thats not bad playcalling, sorry.

Really? Are you joking? Jones does not hit the hole hard, he is the worst RB to run it in... Leon would have done better or at least jumped the pile... hell might as well handed off to Brad Smith.

Making David Barrett play man to man with Wes Welker is bad coaching, you need to bring help... he cant keep up with him... Im not tlaking the good CB's the bad ones who need help...

AS for the TE's

Keller - 1 catch 19 yards

Baker - 2 catches 34 yards

Franks - 4 catches 15 yards

WTF are you watching?

thats just over 20% of our completions by TE's. Just sayin'.

HAHAHA, so wait...How is he handcuffing Favre again? Saying that he hasnt aired it out every single play isn't proof that we're handcuffing him.

I didnt say that... there are a lot of the same stupid repetitive plays being called from the Chad era... the worst part is there is no option on these plays there is a set WR or RB who is going to catch it... regardless...

They still have coles running out pattern after out pattern when his strength is the same as Cothc... across the middle and create space...

Look at last weeks game thread... I was not the only one calling Brett Pennington... lol

HAHAHA, so wait...How is he handcuffing Favre again? Saying that he hasnt aired it out every single play isn't proof that we're handcuffing him.

Also... FWIW...

Your the one saying that they handcuff Favre as well by dumbing down the playbook... the guy has been in the NFL for almost 2 decades... he can run a full NFL offense...

I didnt say that... there are a lot of the same stupid repetitive plays being called from the Chad era... the worst part is there is no option on these plays there is a set WR or RB who is going to catch it... regardless...

They still have coles running out pattern after out pattern when his strength is the same as Cothc... across the middle and create space...

Look at last weeks game thread... I was not the only one calling Brett Pennington... lol

Umm, do I not remember a 41 yd completion to Coles over the middle last week? Was I just imagining that? And Im just going to disregard your comment about no other options, you have no knowledge of this and are just spewing out BS to prove your point.

And Chad sucked at the out route...What are you talking about?

Umm, do I not remember a 41 yd completion to Coles over the middle last week? Was I just imagining that? And Im just going to disregard your comment about no other options, you have no knowledge of this and are just spewing out BS to prove your point.

And Chad sucked at the out route...What are you talking about?

and they ran it again and again! and again! with no success... STUBBORN!

WOW one slant to coles... hwo about the failed OUts and other outside passes? Dont want to mention those huh?

Third and seven with a chance to put the game away..... is handcuffing. Sorry...but if you can put a game away on offense, you should never chance it with the defense.

and they ran it again and again! and again! with no success... STUBBORN!

WOW one slant to coles... hwo about the failed OUts and other outside passes? Dont want to mention those huh?

First of all stop changing the subject, this is an argument about if/how Mangini is handcuffing Favre. Your point is we still run out routes, which Penny sucked at throwing.

Actually the two slants we attempted to Coles so far this season have both failed. The 41 yd completion over the middle wasnt a slant.

As for the out routes not working, he was wide open twice and dropped the ball...How you blame playcalling for that I have no clue.

You also said Favre has been using the TE's alot! :lol:

so you dont think they are dumbing it down? This is full steam ahead offense right now?

No its not, Favre himself said he only knows about 80% of the playbook... So he obviously is not capable of running our whole offense as of yet.

And over 20% of Favre's completions this year have been to TE's.

Think about this. Last yr, we barely had any film on Cassell, and noone had an idea of what kind of gameplan they would come up with Cassell. Miami got to see all that... and thehy exposed him.

don't need film to get after a green QB making his first start since HS! any d coordinator worth anything should know to blitz his a**!:yawn: time for this defense to WAKE UP! and punch somebody in the mouth

Well, I'm still shocked that the phins beat the pats and we couldn't. But honestly, Porter called it exactly like it needed to be done. Blitz when you needed to and put pressure on the QB. So, I've been asking myself is Mangini really the best coach to be coaching our team????

imho no he isn't, but we have no choice this season, but if the jets don't at least make the playoffs what with all the money woody has shelled out on both sides of ball then i figure he's a goner. did you guys see what miami did to the pats? there's blood in the water and the jets act like guppies while the rest of the division are like sharks!

No its not, Favre himself said he only knows about 80% of the playbook... So he obviously is not capable of running our whole offense as of yet.

And over 20% of Favre's completions this year have been to TE's.

There have been 1 or 2 real TE plays... the rest were dumpoffs... thats why most of those amount for no yards...

it looked to me like Belichick didn't WANT to expose him today. I saw only Chad Pennington pass plays coming from NE-3,4, and 5 yard tosses-nothing down field and Moss....holy ****...that guy friggin quit on you

This issue with Moss is a BIG issue. Moss can be the most dominating WR in the NFL, when he wants to be. Today he didn't want to be.

He is showing signs of not being interested. If he quits, that will be death to the Pats.

Archived