Dodgers complete NLDS sweep, extend Cubs' misery

JetNation

Lou had an op to pick his opponent...the Mess

decided to beat them and play a much better team in LA

they would have beaten Mess in 4

Dunno, the way the Mets bats were hitting in the last ten games of the season, Lou could have fielded the Iowa Cubs and the the Mets still would have been swept.

Ya think sweet Lou would have been smart enuff to throw series vs Mets

and play them in 1st rd instead of LA

haha

Looking back at it, it would have been a win win for everybody. Everbody except the Brewers but hey who really cares about them right ?

haha

i was giving johan benefit of doubt

I hear ya. Mets went 4-6 in last ten games, and Johan won both his starts. Just imagine how bad they would have sucked this year without him. I'm glad he'll be back next season.

Santana, Maine, Pelfry and Ollie are solid, just need another starter to complete the rotation. I'm not anxious for Omar to go give a kings ransom to any relief pitcher, those guys are usually flash in the pan one year wonders.

I hear ya. Mets went 4-6 in last ten games, and Johan won both his starts. Just imagine how bad they would have sucked this year without him. I'm glad he'll be back next season.

Santana, Maine, Pelfry and Ollie are solid, just need another starter to complete the rotation. I'm not anxious for Omar to go give a kings ransom to any relief pitcher, those guys are usually flash in the pan one year wonders.

I think Perez is a free agent if I remember correctly.

Archived