Krod

anskyruben

Can someone on the Sux hit one right back to this guys face ? I'm fed up with his fist pumping screaming and carrying on. Please win this game while he is on the mound. I feel strange rooting for the Red Sux, but I can't stomach this clown and team anymore.

I thought the Sox were gonna win off him right there in the bottom of the 10th. Damn Sam !

Why you Yankee fans try and divert the attention from the topic at hand, I don't know.

Kloogy and no-show were complaining about theatrics of a closer and how they abhor that. My question remains, how does that make you feel about Joba when he does the same?

I've seen Joba get emotional and fist pump and stuff of the mound and it annoys me but it seems that krod takes things a step further. He is one step away from choreographed dance routines out there. IT could be slightly less annoying to me when joba does it because he in on the team I root for it just seems to me that Krod is especially bad.

I've seen Joba get emotional and fist pump and stuff of the mound and it annoys me but it seems that krod takes things a step further. He is one step away from choreographed dance routines out there. IT could be slightly less annoying to me when joba does it because he in on the team I root for it just seems to me that Krod is especially bad.

There really isn't a middle ground here. Either you're a hot dog or you're not. You can't really defend and differentiate Joba and K-rod by saying that Joba is ok, because he isn't as extreme, that really doesn't make any sense. Personally I don't mind the antics. I like emotion on my players, but you can't criticize an opposing player for being a jackass, when someone on your own team does the same thing. The only difference between Joba and K-rod is, one of them has a ring and has actually done something in this league.

There really isn't a middle ground here. Either you're a hot dog or you're not. You can't really defend and differentiate Joba and K-rod by saying that Joba is ok, because he isn't as extreme, that really doesn't make any sense. Personally I don't mind the antics. I like emotion on my players, but you can't criticize an opposing player for being a jackass, when someone on your own team does the same thing. The only difference between Joba and K-rod is, one of them has a ring and has actually done something in this league.

There is always a middle ground. Why is it an impossible position to not have a problem with some "hotdogging" but dislike when people take it too far? I think that it a sensible position to take. It's like end zone celebrations. I don't mind dunking on the fieldgoal post or jumping into the stands but some of the **** T.O Randy Moss and Ocho Cinco pull annoy the **** out of me. I never said I was okay with what Joba did I only said it annoyed me less because it was less over the top and exagarrated then what I saw from KROD.

Why you Yankee fans try and divert the attention from the topic at hand, I don't know.

Kloogy and no-show were complaining about theatrics of a closer and how they abhor that. My question remains, how does that make you feel about Joba when he does the same?

Show me a clip of Joba acting like Kfraud does on the mound. Please show it to me.

Archived