Schottenheimer is a little too cute

Mister Morals

I'm all for different sets, mixing things up, but the Jets far too often outhink themselves.

Schottenheimer seems not to gameplan for the defenses we are against. Jets would have blown this game open a lot earlier with more conventional plays. The team needed the B/S trickery with Chad at the helm, but Jesus Christ they had more downfield playcalls when Chad was at the helm.

Schotteheimer is in love with himself. He sucks.

I'm all for different sets, mixing things up, but the Jets far too often outhink themselves.

Schottenheimer seems not to gameplan for the defenses we are against. Jets would have blown this game open a lot earlier with more conventional plays. The team needed the B/S trickery with Chad at the helm, but Jesus Christ they had more downfield playcalls when Chad was at the helm.

Schotteheimer is in love with himself. He sucks.

look who's casting aspersions now

Youre in the same boat as me then. Well i think MY team is winning despite my OC. I actually like my HC alot.

This CS has really high Highs... and really low Lows... they dont adjust well...

I hope they can pull it all together... hopefully Favre can help them... he seems to be.

I think this team is winning despite the coaching staff. It's gotten a little better as of late, but I'm still not sold.

i agree. i like that they got Leon the ball more and obviously less to Jones but their play calling is so poor.

on nearly every 3rd and long they rushed three. They didn't run stunts, they just ran straight at the man blocking them.

Then all the little passes to cotchery and coles for a one man screen or whatever you want to call it. When Favre dropped back, for most of the game, he seemed to have time. Let him use that time and get a guy like Keller over the middle or the countless plays the hit to Cotchery and Coles.

I can't stand Schotty. I can't wait for some fool of an owner to call him their new HC.

i agree. i like that they got Leon the ball more and obviously less to Jones but their play calling is so poor.

on nearly every 3rd and long they rushed three. They didn't run stunts, they just ran straight at the man blocking them.

Then all the little passes to cotchery and coles for a one man screen or whatever you want to call it. When Favre dropped back, for most of the game, he seemed to have time. Let him use that time and get a guy like Keller over the middle or the countless plays the hit to Cotchery and Coles.

I can't stand Schotty. I can't wait for some fool of an owner to call him their new HC.

lol

Archived