"Best Bets of the week"

Kerry Rhodes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll add Houston/Indianapolis OVER 50

Don't want to jinx either of us, and CTM could back this up, but I'm like 10 or 11-1 on my Over/Under picks this year after the Jets game this past Thursday. Houston has accounted for at least 3 of those over victories. Their offense is BEAST but because it is hard for people to stop seeing them as "the Texans," they've had great lines and over/unders all season.

They're catching on now, and the overs are rising a lot the past few weeks, but with no Bob Sanders I'll take my chances.

Good luck.

Don't want to jinx either of us, and CTM could back this up, but I'm like 10 or 11-1 on my Over/Under picks this year after the Jets game this past Thursday. Houston has accounted for at least 3 of those over victories. Their offense is BEAST but because it is hard for people to stop seeing them as "the Texans," they've had great lines and over/unders all season.

They're catching on now, and the overs are rising a lot the past few weeks, but with no Bob Sanders I'll take my chances.

Good luck.

Correction. Just went back and did the math .... 11-2. :D

Hell, I don't usually do over/unders, but this time I'd even try a teaser.

6 point teaser -110

Denver/Atlanta OVER 45

Indianapolis/Houston OVER 44

Denver-ATL and ARZ-SEA were my two over/unders that were close to making my cut but didn't.

I see DEN-ATL ending something like 24-23. That would win your teaser but lose the actual O/U itself.

I love the HOU-IND bet though. It could partly be because of my man-love for Andre Johnson as I think he is unquestionably the best WR in football, but the team that wins this game will probably score 30+ with the losing team being within 3-6 points.

Good luck to all.

SOLD

Just took the over 50.5 and bought to over 50 -120

Bucs -5

Hah! This is another reason why I don't advertise my, I feel bad when someone drafts in and losses..

Good luck all..

Funny story, I just called my book to place a bet and when he read me my balance I was like :eek:. Somehow I have 2x the action at 1pm then I thought I did..

I've been getting into prop bets of late, so I've got like 11 bets going..

23-20

21 pts with 6 ninutes left in the 3rd qtr

Nice

And Indy had 6 first half drops and both teams had 3 combined red zone FGs in the 1st half. This game should be over by 17 points or something already. At least it looks like we're all but assured a victory regardless. I don't care how it gets there as long as it gets there. ;)

TD Indy

50 pts total

Nice brother

Mine was 50 even so I at least pushed. Lets get a FG and take this home for the both of us. :cheers:

PHI-CIN is killing me though. Each team keeps driving the field and then either turning it over in FG range or not being able to finish the drive. :bag:

Archived