Official JN GIF Thread

hoping4ASuperBowl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not quite sure why he's lasering PaulieC and Jets Babe?

There was this poster on JI named Bill Parcells that went at it with these three posters in a handicap match in one of those late night crew threads. I think he had somebody make it for him.

:rl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If you're going to post a link to another thread, then at least check to see if someone has posted in it within the last 5 months....just sayin'... :biggrin:

why???

a simple search would have found it??

remember,,search is FREE here..

you do know how to search dont you????

be creative and ORIGINAL..

figure out new stuff ;)

why???

a simple search would have found it??

remember,,search is FREE here..

you do know how to search dont you????

be creative and ORIGINAL..

figure out new stuff ;)

I am creative & original.

Maybe the mods should merge that thread with this one, since the other one was obviously abandoned...

I am creative & original.

Maybe the mods should merge that thread with this one, since the other one was obviously abandoned...

stuff cycles my friend.. I assume you know that..

again,,be original, quit copying old ideas and remember , we have a free search feature here :D

again,,be original, quit copying old ideas and remember , we have a free search feature here :D

Ok, let's get to this then. What do you mean 'copying old ideas'? :confused: Out with it.

Is it an 'old idea' because you started those threads first, and have been here considerably longer than I have?

That' cool, I get that, and I respect that. My intent was to never 'step on anyones toes' here. Trust me, I even asked the powers that be before I started any new treads. You can ask them if you want.

And you know what? People don't get 'admonished' here for creating multiple threads like they do over at JI, so I said screw it and started some new threads.

Going back to 'copying old ideas' lets face, all we both do is copy+paste from other places. We both don't write the jokes, or create the funny images ourselves.

Actually, I do, on the latter, sometimes, actually create some of my own images. So you can't knock me for that.

Just sayin'..... peace. :character0053:

Ok, let's get to this then. What do you mean 'copying old ideas'? :confused: Out with it.

Is it an 'old idea' because you started those threads first, and have been here considerably longer than I have?

That' cool, I get that, and I respect that. My intent was to never 'step on anyones toes' here. Trust me, I even asked the powers that be before I started any new treads. You can ask them if you want.

And you know what? People don't get 'admonished' here for creating multiple threads like they do over at JI, so I said screw it and started some new threads.

Going back to 'copying old ideas' lets face, all we both do is copy+paste from other places. We both don't write the jokes, or create the funny images ourselves.

Actually, I do, on the latter, sometimes, actually create some of my own images. So you can't knock me for that.

Just sayin'..... peace. :character0053:

haha...nah..its cool..

just reminding you we have a free search feature here..use it, then decide whether its viable to restart a thread or to bump a older one on same topic..

thats all...I trust your judgement,,but please do use the FREE search feature :D

LOL. Glad I could give you a laugh. BTW, have you heard about the free search feature on JetNation?

yes, its pretty cool.

It allows you to bring back cool posts and pix without replicating again.

Lots of good stuff in those older threads.

Search and bump..2 great features ;)

Archived