The Official 'Same Old Jets' thread

SouthernJet

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see whats going on.

Opposing D's have figured out that all you have to do is sit back and throw against Suttons All Game Prevent Sominex Defense.

Schottenheimer has multiple personality disorder when it comes to cretaing a identity for the offense

Mangini has ZERO passion and the players convey that. They dont fear hom, which for millionaires may be the only weapon a HC has.

Westhoff only one who displays a fire in belly.

Jets refuse to establish a running game

Dont get me wrong, I desparetly want us to win division, but we are completely coming off hinges in all areas of play inclusing coaching decisions.

I see NE running the table, and us at least losing to Seattle on west coast and maybe more.

No playoffs right now is more likely than not as no AFC-E team will probably make a wildcard.

The play of the last few weeks has not been close and good game almost won football. Its been horrendous and 'the same old Jets'..

Can they get thier act together in time? Right now base don last few weeks, I dont see it happening.

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see whats going on.

Opposing D's have figured out that all you have to do is sit back and throw against Suttons All Game Prevent Sominex Defense.

Schottenheimer has multiple personality disorder when it comes to cretaing a identity for the offense

Mangini has ZERO passion and the players convey that. They dont fear hom, which for millionaires may be the only weapon a HC has.

Westhoff only one who displays a fire in belly.

Jets refuse to establish a running game

Dont get me wrong, I desparetly want us to win division, but we are completely coming off hinges in all areas of play inclusing coaching decisions.

I see NE running the table, and us at least losing to Seattle on west coast and maybe more.

No playoffs right now is more likely than not as no AFC-E team will probably make a wildcard.

The play of the last few weeks has not been close and good game almost won football. Its been horrendous and 'the same old Jets'..

Can they get thier act together in time? Right now base don last few weeks, I dont see it happening.

Nothing like putting a positive twist on it SJ. :roll:

bump.............same ole jets............ouch..........this is really hard being a jets fan right now.

where will the fire come from to get this team goin? sutton. ha mangini? ha

being a same ole jets fan is really painful. what did we do so terribly wrong to be jetfans.

Archived