NY Rangers Hockey - 2005/2006

mbn007

With training camps set to open in a couple of weeks, this thread is for discussion of NY Rangers Hockey. Join in, and let's hear what's your take on this rebuilt team. Gone are most of the old, the familiar names we all remember. In are a bunch of kids most of us have never heard of.

Great to even think about hockey MBN007

I am excited for the season- for once we have shown some restraint and are going to give some younger players a chance this year. Been so long I have to refresh my memory on the top prospects for the Rangers

I guess the first order of the day is to try and figure out who is on the roster these days.

Looks like Kevin Weeks will be the goalie, with 1 of the kids ad his backup (Montoya, Blackburn, or Lumquist (sp??).

Comments??

Montoya is not an option I am pretty sure

Blackburn's health is still a question mark too at this point

Great to even think about hockey MBN007

I am excited for the season- for once we have shown some restraint and are going to give some younger players a chance this year. Been so long I have to refresh my memory on the top prospects for the Rangers

I have been working on this also. I have spent some time the past week or so searching the web, looking for names of NY Rangers.

Not an easy find.

Archived