23-2

Blackout

Didn't you say something bogus in the past about those Bulls cheating, or being on steroids, or something stupid like that? lol

The Magic are playing well on the road without Howard so you must be pumped about that.

I see the Celtics falling to the Hawks tomorrow night. Atlanta is a force at home and that crowd is going to be pumped up.

The Magic are playing well on the road without Howard so you must be pumped about that.

I see the Celtics falling to the Hawks tomorrow night. Atlanta is a force at home and that crowd is going to be pumped up.

Yeah, the Magic surprised me by beating the Jazz on their court a team that won 37 games last year on their court. Also that without have Dwight Howard for the past two games.

Marcin Gortat has done great filling in, and its showed that the Magic actually do have pretty good depth on their team. Courtney Lee also had a good game yesterday.

Lee should start until Pietrus gets back instead of Bogans.

Yeah, the Magic surprised me by beating the Jazz on their court a team that won 37 games last year on their court. Also that without have Dwight Howard for the past two games.

Marcin Gortat has done great filling in, and its showed that the Magic actually do have pretty good depth on their team. Courtney Lee also had a good game yesterday.

Lee should start until Pietrus gets back instead of Bogans.

The Cavs don't scare me at all as Pierce will shut down LeBron, but your Magic are a very good team. It's early in the season but I really do think the Celtics are on a mission.

The Cavs don't scare me at all as Pierce will shut down LeBron, but your Magic are a very good team. It's early in the season but I really do think the Celtics are on a mission.

Your not the only one that thinks the Cavs are soft. We just won 2 straight games on the road, 1 a very good home team (Jazz), without our best player. Do you think the Cavs could have beaten the Jazz, and Warriors on back2backs without Lebron? I don't think they can.

I also heard this rumor J.J. Redick to Phoenix for veteran, and former Magic, Grant Hill. That will only give us a veteran scorer off the bench, and leadership as well. With Courtney Lee looking great, I think we have room to trade Redick for Hill.

I also think Hill to Orlando, could bring a reunion in the offseason with Shaq coming back to Orlando instead of ****ty ass LA.

Archived