ESPN crowns Utah National Champs

SouthernJet

Final SOS rankings from all of the published BCS computer polls [sagarin, Colley, Massey, A&H]

Florida: 4,3,1,3

Texas: 14,5,3,4

USC: 16,35,21,45

Utah: 56,73,36,54

The schedule just isn't that strong when compared to the rest for Utah.

Yeah, if someone told me Texas, or USC could contend, and maybe or even probably beat Florida, I wouldn't bash that opinion.

But come on, you look at the SOS and see Utah's and you kind of say why would anyone even consider them in Florida's league?

Yeah, if someone told me Texas, or USC could contend, and maybe or even probably beat Florida, I wouldn't bash that opinion.

But come on, you look at the SOS and see Utah's and you kind of say why would anyone even consider them in Florida's league?

I dont think many think Utah would go undefeated in SEC,,I dont, thats for sure..

I think what some are saying is like Parcells quote 'you play who is on your schedule'..

Utah players cant help who is on schedule , and in THIS particluar year some of thoer supporters are saying 'look we dismantled Bama'..

Its all opinion, and trhe main blame the argument is still out there is Bama horrific performance in that game..

Was Bama motivated? Probably not, but again, thats not Utah fault and great teams have to find a way to win on off nights and when there isnt a lot of motivation.

Archived