SMIZZY!!!!!!

spjets

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official."

And I HATE George Bush and I don't care who knows it. I think he is a lousy president who has no idea what he's doing and he doesn't really care about what the American people want.

Now I'm done with this thread. :mrgreen:

Kayne West was wrong.

George Bush doesn't care ABOUT ANYONE. All he cares about is himself the little prick.

You go Kayne.

No matter your feelings for the man there is a time to speak your mind and a time to mourn a region of a country that is now succumbed to thrid world status.

Sure, it was raw emotion and the media feeds off that, but once again there is a time and place to voice that opinion. Right now all he accomplished was the furthering the divergence of a nation when untiy is needed.

No matter your feelings for the man there is a time to speak your mind and a time to mourn a region of a country that is now succumbed to thrid world status.

Sure, it was raw emotion and the media feeds off that, but once again there is a time and place to voice that opinion and furthering the divergence of the nation when untiy is needed.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official."

Sure, it was raw emotion and the media feeds off that, but once again there is a time and place to voice that opinion and furthering the divergence of the nation when untiy is needed.

What utter drivel. There is a thing called freedom of speech, and people have a right to use it whenever they want. Republicans made the same excuse for the war in Iraq "oh you can't criticize the President during a time of war BLAH BLAH BLAH!" If you cannot admit that Bush and the whole federal government royally f*cked up on this one, then I don't know what to tell you. Even if Republicans think it's mean to criticize the President when there is a lot to be critical about, doesn't mean we can't do it.

And in some other more disturbing news, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist has decided to have a vote on the Paris Hilton Tax Cut in spite of Hurricane Katrina. Who cares if possibly over 10,000 people are dead and still many more and going hungry and thirsty and living amidst filth and corpses, you still gotta have those tax cuts for the rich.

I will not continue this debate since politics are RIGHTLY frowned upon in this forum, but comments such as the ones Kayne made do nothing to help the situation, and in my opinion he had an opportunity to bring the nation together with his celebrity status BUT he couldn't shelve his personal beliefs, selfish in my opinion. This coming from someone who has never voted for a republican at any level of office in my entire life.

Sorry to the mods, political voice shut off NOW.

Kayne West was wrong.

George Bush doesn't care ABOUT ANYONE. All he cares about is himself the little prick.

You go Kayne.

=D> Bush doesn't stand up for the average guy, he stands up for the oil guy. This guy is so blatantly in the pockets of oil companies it makes me want to hurl. Most recently there was the Energy Bill that included millions of dollars in taxpayer subsidies for the oil companies, and then he decided to relax EPA regulations on fuel because of the gas shortage. See I don't know, here I was thinking MAYBE IN THE ENERGY BILL YOU COULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT ENERGY INDEPENDENCE! ISN'T THAT THE WHOLE F*CKING POINT??! But no he's in the pockets of oil companies and Prince (King?) Abdullah or whoever is leading the Saudis now. This guy will easily go down as one of the 5 worst Presidents in American history.

Sure, it was raw emotion and the media feeds off that, but once again there is a time and place to voice that opinion. Right now all he accomplished was the furthering the divergence of a nation when untiy is needed.

Damn homey. That was deep.

Archived