2009 Ticket Prices: No Increase

Maxman

This actually made me lol for real. Yeah he cares sooo much, times are so tough, so pork over for the PSLs would you? Don't worry, the ticket prices won't rise for another non-playoff year....this year! Let's not compare the Jets ticket prices to the rest of the league or anything either, that way Woody can pretend he's charging one of the lowest rates in the league because he loves the fans so. No increase this year, unprecedented!

I'm still rooting for Jets games to get blacked out according to NFL rules, and then the NFL stepping in and changing the rule so that they don't lose the Jets in the metro market.

While I like Woody, I think this move is too get in the good graces of 'some' of the ticket holders. When these playbooks come, some might be happier about the situation with Woody doing the "right thing" here.. We shall see. Either way, im happy the prices remaind the same..
He didn't do anything right. Not in the least. He's a backstabbing jerkoff for too many reasons to list.

Seems like there will be a lot of us on that tour this year Max .I guess Woody won`t be walking the parking lot before the games this season.....He won`t have the Ba##$ to face his season ticket holders face to face the last season before he prices them out!!!

I originally thought that people who didn't buy the PSLs would be blocked from tickets this year. That is obviously not the case.

So I think I will be part of the Meadowlands farewell tour in 2009.

Seems like there will be a lot of us on that tour this year Max .I guess Woody won`t be walking the parking lot before the games this season.....He won`t have the Ba##$ to face his season ticket holders face to face the last season before he prices them out!!!

Not so sure about that Chris...he will be out and about..most of the long time season ticket holders I have talked to are just moving upstairs within the first 3 rows...better than nothing

I originally thought that people who didn't buy the PSLs would be blocked from tickets this year. That is obviously not the case.

So I think I will be part of the Meadowlands farewell tour in 2009.

It will be a good year... can't wait for the openers and last game in the Meadowlands... hopefully it is the AFC Championship! :)

BZ

It will be a good year... can't wait for the openers and last game in the Meadowlands... hopefully it is the AFC Championship! :)

BZ

AFC Championship game? If that is the case it will be a whole lot easier for them to sell some PSLs.

Archived