Are the Jets trying to buy a title?

Maxman

so they played with 21 players.... now i understand......garcia and feeley did pretty well , had no trouble with the same receivers , your right eleven years of bad receivers...we would have been much better off with octopuses

How the hell do you draw that conclusion from what I'm saying??? And where do the octopuses come into play??? Now would be a good time to put down the crack pipe.

I said

To be honest... throw Randy moss onto this team in 04' and I am almost positive the JETS might have been able to win that Pitt game without having to worry about Doug Brien...

Its easy to look back though... but there has not been a legit #1 WR on this team in a long time...

Then you said

this conversation is about philly.....with a lovemike , a side track

Then I pointed out that he was talking about the JETS...

I can't believe the owners have let this team go so long without going after a WR.

Woody is a better owner than that.

Strange... Philly has an owner named Woody too?

What did you miss?

what are you talking about?

I thought we "bought" our title last year. All we needed was a guy who can coach, which we THINK we have and a QB.

What's with the firesale?

Our offensive line was great ( exhibit A= Thomas Jones )

Get a WR in the draft, at 17, with a deep WR class, done.

Last year we had a great roster. Idiot Coach is gone, 40 year old who thinks he's 20 is gone. Looks like too much I think.

who will replace Moore? That will tell me if there's a plan, again, Thomas Jones, leading rusher afc. Cut your 28 year old O-lineman, don't see that.

Archived