Welcome to Dominos Pizza field... lol

ECURB

so what happen anyway they changing name?

I don't think so, Citigroup and the Mets already took the PR hit, so what's the point?

The Yankees and Bank of America where going to make some deal, but that was haxed, probably because of the mood the country, and PR hit it would bring.

You're a little late on this, by about 2 months.

I actually talked about it in another thread months ago... but decided to bring it up again as I was talking about it with a friend the other day...

The angle is exactly the same, which makes me wonder if some doof actually had the dominos one in photoshop to use as a reference while making the CITI one.

Edit: I guess it is a centered right angle, so maybe not.

The angle is exactly the same, which makes me wonder if some doof actually had the dominos one in photoshop to use as a reference while making the CITI one.

Edit: I guess it is a centered right angle, so maybe not.

They must have ordered Dominos for lunch the day they were brainstorming what to do for a logo... lol

They must have ordered Dominos for lunch the day they were brainstorming what to do for a logo... lol

Its a pretty awful logo considering what they had to work with. Citi Field is beautiful, they could of incorporated those huge arches and the brick work.

Archived