Hey Jetfan13

SoFlaJets

why don't you take the trek north and see me play either this weekend or next week.Tonight and Saturday I'm playing solo acoustic at a place called Nicoles Village Tavern in Wellington and Sunday night(after the game at 8)at a place a little closer called Shootouts in Boynton-it's at Gareway and Congress.Also,ladies nights on Thursdays at Nicoles are pretty much un-friggin-believable-eye candy galore

why don't you take the trek north and see me play either this weekend or next week.Tonight and Saturday I'm playing solo acoustic at a place called Nicoles Village Tavern in Wellington and Sunday night(after the game at 8)at a place a little closer called Shootouts in Boynton-it's at Gareway and Congress.Also,ladies nights on Thursdays at Nicoles are pretty much un-friggin-believable-eye candy galore

been to Nicoles, nice place...pretty busy this weekend though, I'll try but might be to difficult...I'll let you know if I can make it

Hey, have you Boca Rats stumbled upon a new restaurant named Hoboken? A friend from here went down to open it up and I was wondering if it's open yet. If you do happen by there, give "Chef Bob" the business for me, will ya? The guy turned into a total douche.

Hey, have you Boca Rats stumbled upon a new restaurant named Hoboken? A friend from here went down to open it up and I was wondering if it's open yet. If you do happen by there, give "Chef Bob" the business for me, will ya? The guy turned into a total douche.

haven't heard of it but I will search it out & let you know...what happens if I mention your name, do I get a free drink or something foreign added to my meal? :mrgreen:

Archived