Patriots Day

Gainzo

The Sox look for a 4 game sweep of the Orioles tomorrow at 11AM.

Haggis and I will be in attendance and then after the game I will be able to see a friend of mine cross* the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

*I hope he crosses the finish line!

Patriots Day is my favourite holiday. The rest of the Country is working as Massachusetts shuts down for the Marathon and Red Sox baseball.

Nice start from Lester today, Ortiz still struggling.

It was nice to see Lester get back on track. Youk is playing excellent while Ortiz is struggling very badly. The Sox have quietly won 4 in a row.

The Sox look for a 4 game sweep of the Orioles tomorrow at 11AM.

Haggis and I will be in attendance and then after the game I will be able to see a friend of mine cross* the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

*I hope he crosses the finish line!

Patriots Day is my favourite holiday. The rest of the Country is working as Massachusetts shuts down for the Marathon and Red Sox baseball.

How far is the finish line from Fenway? Hope your friend finishes and meets his time goal.

How far is the finish line from Fenway? Hope your friend finishes and meets his time goal.

It's so hard to even set a time goal in a "race" of that size unless you're in the front pack at the start. It's an achievement just finishing.

Archived