Stafford, Lions close to deal

Pragmatic Bus

funny side note: lions have a deal set with curry incase stafford doesn't sign before the draft

I heard that on NFLN tonite. They said if the Lions don't take Curry they don't know how far he'll fall. Curry's agent's pretty smart.

I heard that on NFLN tonite. They said if the Lions don't take Curry they don't know how far he'll fall. Curry's agent's pretty smart.

i think aaron curry should be the pick. detroit is in no position to take a big risk on a QB that early in the draft.

on the other hand how worst could it get for them. :face:

i think aaron curry should be the pick. detroit is in no position to take a big risk on a QB that early in the draft.

on the other hand how worst could it get for them. :face:

Or maybe the OT they like best...

But I agree. They also hold the 20th and 33rd picks. If the Jets figure they can move from #17 to #8 for a little more than the 52nd pick, I'd think the Lions would be able to get at least that high with their next two picks.

Jason Smith and Mark Sanchez? Spend the rest of the day deciding what they're going to do with the first pick on Sunday. Probably a better draft.

Or maybe the OT they like best...

But I agree. They also hold the 20th and 33rd picks. If the Jets figure they can move from #17 to #8 for a little more than the 52nd pick, I'd think the Lions would be able to get at least that high with their next two picks.

Jason Smith and Mark Sanchez? Spend the rest of the day deciding what they're going to do with the first pick on Sunday. Probably a better draft.

josh freeman, maybe, i dont think they would have the ammo to get Mark sanchez

Archived