A-Rod, Tex go deep as Yankees win 7th in row

JetNation

Getting Bruney back is going to be big for this team. They need a bit of consistency out of this 'pen. Wang should be back in the next few days and if he pitches the way he's capable, this team can/will go on an insane run at some point this season. Something along the lines of 25-3 over a month. Hell, it may have already started.

I am not yet convinced about Wang, as I met someone who saw him this weekend, and his sinker did not look great. My friend sat near some scouts, who made the comment.

Now, perhaps getting hit on the thigh by a line drive had something to do with that, and also Wang is just coming back after being inactive for around 3 weeks. But still, his timing was in the 91-92 range, which is 2-3 ticks to slow for him to be most effective.

But CC is sure rounding into form. And, Bruney will be huge.

I am not yet convinced about Wang, as I met someone who saw him this weekend, and his sinker did not look great. My friend sat near some scouts, who made the comment.

Now, perhaps getting hit on the thigh by a line drive had something to do with that, and also Wang is just coming back after being inactive for around 3 weeks. But still, his timing was in the 91-92 range, which is 2-3 ticks to slow for him to be most effective.

But CC is sure rounding into form. And, Bruney will be huge.

:rl:

((Note: I am not laughing because I don't think he's pitching well, I'm laughing because of the way he said what he said.))

7 game win streak for the Yanks, 4 games for the Tigers...... 3 weeks ago we were ready to strangle our respective managers.

Yanks are coming around, they'll be fine and Toronto will be off the radar soon.

Since I said then that A-rod and Tex were stealing money,THEY BOTH STILL SUCK. KEEP SUCKING LIKE THIS!

And since the Mets play the Sawx at Fenway this weekend, THE METS SUCK TOO.

7 game win streak for the Yanks, 4 games for the Tigers...... 3 weeks ago we were ready to strangle our respective managers.

Yanks are coming around, they'll be fine and Toronto will be off the radar soon.

Thus far Toronto has a losing record against the Al East. They dont play the Rays for another Month! Whoever made this schedule needs a swift kick to the balls. Im pretty sure when they have back to back AL East series they will fall in the standings.

:rl:

((Note: I am not laughing because I don't think he's pitching well, I'm laughing because of the way he said what he said.))

I knew someone would pick up on that. :) Just wasn't sure who. I half expected Max to chime in there.:rolleyes:

Archived