Rain out a good thing for CMW

MagicBizkit87

If there wasn't a rain out, that would make Wang have to pitch against Beckett in Boston, and against Santana as well in Yankee Stadium. Now he'll just be facing Wakefield in Boston, which is probably going to be alot easier on him, and instead of facing the Mets, he'll be facing the Nationals. Very good thing this rain out happened.

No, he's just working up his innings, and he is a very good pitcher. Won 19 games back to back seasons, don't see why anyone would want the possibility of that in the bullpen. He'll eventually get back to his normal self. The rain out, and not having to pitch against Beckett, or Santana is a good thing. Just keep in mind, he'll be facing a bum like Wakefield instead.

No, he's just working up his innings, and he is a very good pitcher. Won 19 games back to back seasons, don't see why anyone would want the possibility of that in the bullpen. He'll eventually get back to his normal self. The rain out, and not having to pitch against Beckett, or Santana is a good thing. Just keep in mind, he'll be facing a bum like Wakefield instead.

That "bum" has more quality starts than: Every starter on the Yankees.

Thanks and have a nice day.

That "bum" has more quality starts than: Every starter on the Yankees.

so are you insinuating to him that you would rather than Tim Wakefield than say...CC?

Where did I say that? I was just pointing out facts.

If Wakefield is a below average starter what does that make the entire Yankees starting staff? A guy who is no good, as you put it, would not be in the league as long as he has and continue to pitch well enough to be the 4th or 5th starter for a playoff contending team.

You say the Red Sox have all these advantages against the Yankees, they're 5-0 against them, and yet they've got the same amount of games lost. You are probably the only person in the world that would take Wakefield over CC, Joba, A.J., or when Wang comes back to his normal self, him as well.

Why not just answer me this question instead. Who do you think Wang rather go up against? Josh Beckett, and Johan Santana, or Wakefield, and whatever bum that Washington throws out there? It's an obvious answer, really.

You say the Red Sox have all these advantages against the Yankees, they're 5-0 against them, and yet they've got the same amount of games lost. You are probably the only person in the world that would take Wakefield over CC, Joba, A.J., or when Wang comes back to his normal self, him as well.

Why not just answer me this question instead. Who do you think Wang rather go up against? Josh Beckett, and Johan Santana, or Wakefield, and whatever bum that Washington throws out there? It's an obvious answer, really.

Obviously Wang would rather go up against Wakefield and a National pitcher. I never said I would take Wakefield over CC etc. I was just pointing out he has been a more consistant pitcher than the Yankees starters so far this season. At a much cheaper price I might add.

Archived