Free Showtime And Extra This Weekend

SoFlaJets

on DTV for those who have smartened up and cancelled the total package since there's hardly ever anything on anyway. At least when they do these freebie promotions you can usually catch up in a weekend and see (through the magic of DVR) everything you might have missed since you last had it. So that's 537 up to the 550's free baby!! Who's your buddy, who's your pal JN?

on DTV for those who have smartened up and cancelled the total package since there's hardly ever anything on anyway. At least when they do these freebie promotions you can usually catch up in a weekend and see (through the magic of DVR) everything you might have missed since you last had it. So that's 537 up to the 550's free baby!! Who's your buddy, who's your pal JN?

THanx for the info -- just dumped HBO/Cinemax last month for that reason -- I just don't watch them anymore

THanx for the info -- just dumped HBO/Cinemax last month for that reason -- I just don't watch them anymore

you know what it is 5-7? They make crappy movies nowadays. Maybe 3-4 times a year am I excited about a new release, this new Public Enemies one with Johnny Depp I'll go see, but let's face it; it's slim pickins out there on the movie channels. I actually ended up watching more good stuff on TMC

Archived