RIP Steve McNair

JoeC36

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So then if he was dating her, whose to say he and his wife weren't seperated but not legally divorced?

Check all corners before coming out with stuff like this in a classless manner. Its time to celebrate his life, not to bash on him.

If anything, he was banging a 20 year old, good for him.

So then if he was dating her, whose to say he and his wife weren't seperated but not legally divorced?

Check all corners before coming out with stuff like this in a classless manner. Its time to celebrate his life, not to bash on him.

How am I bashing him by stating the facts. And how do you go from "she was just a friend" to " if anything banging a 20 year old good for him". Get it together 124, you're acting like a little ___ right now.

124 is jealous that he can't bang 20 year olds. ;)

How am I bashing him by stating the facts. And how do you go from "she was just a friend" to " if anything banging a 20 year old good for him". Get it together 124, you're acting like a little ___ right now.

Stating what facts? What a bodyguard said? Good for McNair if they were dating. Doesn't mean he wasn't seperated from his wife who the other reports also said they hadn't spoken in days. There is such a thing called seperation but still not legally divorced. Divorce can take a while to happen. It isn't like "Oh, I don't love you anymore. Peace"

It happens.

A lot.

Stating what facts? What a bodyguard said? Good for McNair if they were dating. Doesn't mean he wasn't seperated from his wife who the other reports also said they hadn't spoken in days. There is such a thing called seperation but still not legally divorced. Divorce can take a while to happen. It isn't like "Oh, I don't love you anymore. Peace"

It happens.

A lot.

None of the reports I read said anything about him being separated from his wife, legally or otherwise. Do you really think they would leave out such an important detail.

You're reaching.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Nice try DLJ.

FAIL!!!

Report: Kazemi's Family Thinks A Third Person Was Involved

Posted by Mike Florio on July 5, 2009 2:54 PM

The family of the woman who was found dead with former NFL quarterback Steve McNair has spoken out regarding the situation.

And despite the implicit message from police that 20-year-old Sahel Kazemi shot McNair repeatedly before shooting herself once, Kazemi's niece says that the girl was not capable of such actions.

"She was one, young girl who had so many dreams that they never came true," said Sepidah Salmani, according to Kate Howard of the Tennessean. "She would never kill anyone, ever. Or anything. Not even a little bug. I want people to know that."

Salmani, who was raised as Kazemi's sister, also said that McNair had told Kazemi that he soon would be divorcing his wife.

"That's why she was like, 'OK, now you're divorcing. We can date,'" Salmani said. "He told her, it was going to be finished, the whole divorce was going to be done, two weeks from yesterday. . . .

"All she was trying to do was have fun. Nothing else. I believe there is a third person involved."

Autopsies are being conducted on Sunday, and the findings could go a long way toward determining whether Kazemi indeed shot herself -- or whether someone else pulled the trigger and made it look like she committed suicide after killing McNair.

Wrong. Cheating on your wife when you have children is cheating on your family = not a good father. Don't be naive, Joe.

Wrong. They were clearly in the process of divorce. You can move on with your life and find someone else while in the process of divorce.

Its quite simple.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Nice try DLJ.

FAIL!!!

Where does it say he is separated from his wife though? Just because the jumpoff's sister said he told her he was divorcing his wife doesnt make it true.

You are so naive.

It's the life of a Pro Athlete. Most of them have various women all over the country. He picked the wrong one.

I think every man has at least once in his life picked a wrong one. I dated a psycho b**ch about 15 years ago. I was explaining to her that I wanted to end the relationship, and for her to move out. She immediately spun on her heels and stormed from the room.

A little voice in the back of my head screamed to me that I should run and follow her, which fortunately I did. I arrived in the bedroom just in time to wrestle her loaded Walther .32 automatic from her hands just before she could chamber a round!

Where does it say he is separated from his wife though? Just because the jumpoff's sister said he told her he was divorcing his wife doesnt make it true.

You are so naive.

And just because the bodyguard said they were dating doesn't make that true either. We can play that stupid game all day.

If you can't read:

"They were getting a divorce that was to be finalized in 2 weeks"

Then you obviously arn't worth the time.

Its right there. Learn it, live it, embrace it, move on.

I think every man has at least once in his life picked a wrong one. I dated a psycho b**ch about 15 years ago. I was explaining to her that I wanted to end the relationship, and for her to move out. She immediately spun on her heels and stormed from the room.

A little voice in the back of my head screamed to me that I should run and follow her, which fortunately I did. I arrived in the bedroom just in time to wrestle her loaded Walther .32 automatic from her hands just before she could chamber a round!

Only Bengals fans.

:winking0001:

Wrong. They were clearly in the process of divorce. You can move on with your life and find someone else while in the process of divorce.

Its quite simple.

Clearly? K, sure. :roll:

This isn't the first time your views on life are askew (probably due to your age) and I stick by my sentiment. It's sad that you believe otherwise but that's your prerogative, I suppose.

And just because the bodyguard said they were dating doesn't make that true either. We can play that stupid game all day.

If you can't read:

"They were getting a divorce that was to be finalized in 2 weeks"

Then you obviously arn't worth the time.

Its right there. Learn it, live it, embrace it, move on.

The jumpoffs sister said that, not a lawyer, not an officer, not a family member, but the sister of the Jumpoff. Until it comes out that he was actually SEPARATED from his wife, then clearly it still will be classified as an affair.

Salmani, who was raised as Kazemi's sister, also said that McNair had told Kazemi that he soon would be divorcing his wife.

The jumpoffs sister said that, not a lawyer, not an officer, not a family member, but the sister of the Jumpoff. Until it comes out that he was actually SEPARATED from his wife, then clearly it still will be classified as an affair.

I know guys who have been about to divorce their wives for ten years. lol.

Wrong. Cheating on your wife when you have children is cheating on your family = not a good father. Don't be naive, Joe.

My parents were cheating on each other when I was 3 and my sister was 6. The people they were cheating on each other with are the people they are with to this day. In fact, if you met my parents you would see what is painfully obvious - these two people should never have been married to each other.

As a result, my sister and I wound up with two sets of parents that both loved and cared for us.

My father was and is a good father, my mother was and is a good mother. The fact that they were cheating on each other had no effect on their ability to be good and loving parents.

So the bodyguard said they were dating. Not a lawyer, not an officer, not a family member.

:rl:

Clearly? K, sure. :roll:

This isn't the first time your views on life are askew (probably due to your age) and I stick by my sentiment. It's sad that you believe otherwise but that's your prerogative, I suppose.

You're going to come in here and tell me my views on life are askew? As if your life is so damn perfect? Some uppity little bitch on a message board? Take a hike.

So the bodyguard said they were dating. Not a lawyer, not an officer, not a family member.

Christ are you really this dense. My argument was that he was cheating on his wife, yours is that it isnt cheating if they are separated. Its clear as day he was in a romantic relationship with her, but it isnt CLEAR that he was in fact getting a divorce or separated from his wife, other than the ramblings of his jumpoff's sister.

You just dont get it.

You're going to come in here and tell me my views on life are askew? As if your life is so damn perfect? Some uppity little bitch on a message board? Take a hike.

Don't takes message board thing so personal, mateydoodles. Especially when they are handing out bans like hotcakes. Also, no need to react that way especially when you are trying to prove the worth of your views on life.

Why the personal attack?

You're such an angry young man. Put me on ignore.

You should really edit your post before ban happy GOB gets here.

Christ are you really this dense. My argument was that he was cheating on his wife, yours is that it isnt cheating if they are separated. Its clear as day he was in a romantic relationship with her, but it isnt CLEAR that he was in fact getting a divorce or separated from his wife, other than the ramblings of his jumpoff's sister.

You just dont get it.

You just don't get it that while in the process of divorce it is fine to move foward with your life and fine better, or at least what in your mind is better.

You just don't understand simple logic (after given the same amount of proof you gave me --- and this was word from the womans FAMILY) and that's okay.

Archived