Clowney....

villain_the_foe

Can someone tell me why Clowney is given thug turd status by some on this site?

Has he been in trouble? I honestly dont know.

If it is just because of his embracement of the "culture" big sheet. Give the guy a break. He's young.

Let him be himself. I say, never been in trouble, no thug turd.

The football part will take care of itself because either he IS or ISNT a player.

If it is just because of his embracement of the "culture" big sheet. Give the guy a break. He's young.

The football part will take care of itself because either he IS or ISNT a player.

Most of the stuff he says on Twitter could be considered thug turd warnings.

I don't see it going that way.

SBXVII.jpg

Riggins would should up in overalls and shirtless asking for his check. Nice head.

I'm not hating on The Clown by any means. The thread just took on this way gay metrosexual tinge all by itself, because I guess guys care about hair and their inner bald spot.

Tackle a player strictly by his locks, let me see it. C'mon. I triple dog dare anyone to do it. I'd actually pay good money for that.

SBXVII.jpg

Riggins would should up in overalls and shirtless asking for his check. Nice head.

I'm not hating on The Clown by any means. The thread just took on this way gay metrosexual tinge all by itself, because I guess guys care about hair and their inner bald spot.

Tackle a player strictly by his locks, let me see it. C'mon. I triple dog dare anyone to do it. I'd actually pay good money for that.

Its happened before.

eVO93amUv7Y

SBXVII.jpg

Riggo was NUTZ.

I am old enough to have seen him play .......as a Jet.

I did enjoy his mohawk look.

BTW, I think if anyone tackled Riggins by the hair they would have paid dearly.

I say no trouble, no thug.

In fact I would take it one step further.

If the kid was raised up in low socioeconomic conditions AND stayed away from trouble that deserves a little respect.

Let him have his twitter speak. He could just be having fun with it ya know.

You can't have fun with Twitter, Twitter must be treated with respect. It is as important as life or death.

You can't have fun with Twitter, Twitter must be treated with respect. It is as important as life or death.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are way off here. Twit is MORE important than life or death. In fact it has replaced life AND death. No twit, no life, therefore death.

Its happened before.
I've seen that, but it needs to happen every time. What, offensive interference? I'm grabbing that hair every down, every which way but loose. Every. Time.

I was personally saddened when Leonard Peters mysteriously didn't make the Jets roster. If someone pulled him down by his braids, I wouldn't have complained; but see, tribal. He gets a pass for not looking sloppy and homeless. Polamalu, yah, yah, he just looks like a slob.

I've seen that, but it needs to happen every time. What, offensive interference? I'm grabbing that hair every down, every which way but loose. Every. Time.

I was personally saddened when Leonard Peters mysteriously didn't make the Jets roster. If someone pulled him down by his braids, I wouldn't have complained; but see, tribal. He gets a pass for not looking sloppy and homeless. Polamalu, yah, yah, he just looks like a slob.

You'd be considered a bitch league wide.

I say no trouble, no thug.

In fact I would take it one step further.

If the kid was raised up in low socioeconomic conditions AND stayed away from trouble that deserves a little respect.

Let him have his twitter speak. He could just be having fun with it ya know.

True that! I also posted some of his blog posts, http://www.davidclowney87.com/fans.html dude used good grammar there.

Maybe he does not take twitter so seriously, I know I don't. ;)

True that! I also posted some of his blog posts, http://www.davidclowney87.com/fans.html dude used good grammar there.

Maybe he does not take twitter so seriously, I know I don't. ;)

And thats fine but your not in the public eye. That blog is written by his PR firm. Theres a reason Clowney's twitter is the only players to not come up on the NYJets.com twitter feed.

And thats fine but your not in the public eye. That blog is written by his PR firm. Theres a reason Clowney's twitter is the only players to not come up on the NYJets.com twitter feed.
His PR may type/translate that for him, you don't know for sure, but he may dictate it.

I agree he should not spout off like that on Twitter, but because he does, does not make him a thug turd.

Also from what I heard of him in interviews he does not sound all thugged out.

Archived