Clowney....

villain_the_foe

For all of the Clowney haters:

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright ...

The band is playing somewhere and somewhere hearts are light ...

And somewhere men are laughing and somewhere children are without a frown ...

But there is no joy in Jetnationville - mighty Clowney has scored another touchdown ...

:P

I'm a purist. I like Clowney. I hate the hair.

I'll tell you why, though. It's a tactic, and one I don't like. It's not cool to drag a guy down by his hair. An unspoken rule, I find. And that's why some players grow it in my opinion. I'm still waiting for someone to scalp Troy Polamalu. No penalty in the books for tackling someone by their mess, yet everyone is too chicken to truly do it. Open season if you ask me. I'd love to see someone with balls enough to helicopter a guy with long hair and fling him. What's the penalty?

Long hair shouldn't even be allowed. It's sloppy and looks horrid. Grow it when you retire.

I'll tell you why, though. It's a tactic, and one I don't like. It's not cool to drag a guy down by his hair. An unspoken rule, I find. And that's why some players grow it in my opinion. I'm still waiting for someone to scalp Troy Polamalu. No penalty in the books for tackling someone by their mess, yet everyone is too chicken to truly do it. Open season if you ask me. I'd love to see someone with balls enough to helicopter a guy with long hair and fling him. What's the penalty?

Long hair shouldn't even be allowed. It's sloppy and looks horrid. Grow it when you retire.

SHouldn't be allowed? It's the NFL not the ****ing army.

Hate it or love it, its the easiest way to market yourself in the NFL. Polamalu wouldn't get half the recognition if it wasn't for his hair. Same goes for TJ.

Don't get me wrong, their both great players, but everyone knows who they are because of their hair. And by everyone, I don't mean big football fans - I mean the casual followers.

SHouldn't be allowed? It's the NFL not the ****ing army.
No kidding that it's not the army. It's simply my opinion. Nothing like a guy making millions and looking like a slob in his work clothes. No decorum.

Hate it or love it, its the easiest way to market yourself in the NFL. Polamalu wouldn't get half the recognition if it wasn't for his hair. Same goes for TJ.

Don't get me wrong, their both great players, but everyone knows who they are because of their hair. And by everyone, I don't mean big football fans - I mean the casual followers.

Well, then yank them down by their hair. It's fair game, no? Who says you can't? That's pretty much a big part of the point, and I'd love to see someone do it. REALLY do it.

No kidding that it's not the army. It's simply my opinion. Nothing like a guy making millions and looking like a slob in his work clothes. No decorum.

Well, then yank them down by their hair. It's fair game, no? Who says you can't? That's pretty much a big part of the point, and I'd love to see someone do it. REALLY do it.

Bro are you kidding me. These aren't CFO's, they play a kids game. They can wear their hair however they please. Your just hating right now.

Bro are you kidding me. These aren't CFO's, they play a kids game. They can wear their hair however they please. Your just hating right now.
I'm just hating right now, what's your point? MY point is that I DO hate it. It's an opinion. And I'm allowed to have it, last I knew.

Archived