Joe, there's only one way to go my friend

InstantClassic

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, where the first generation to break the mold... And your the first generation of old people to not understand it.

break the mold..to not dress :rl:

here is the new fad I hear, they are wiping ass and leaving toilet paper sticking out of ass and out of pants..sort of like that other turd thing of leaving tag on hat :rl:

I also hear they are leaving hangers on clothes when they buy and wearing..creates quite the look

HANGER+MAN.jpg

break the mold..to not dress :rl:

here is the new fad I hear, they are wiping ass and leaving toilet paper sticking out of ass and out of pants..sort of like that other turd thing of leaving tag on hat :rl:

I also hear they are leaving hangers on clothes when they buy and wearing..creates quite the look

The break the mold comment was a sarcastic.

Its all a cyclical. Don't understand how people forget this when they get older.

The break the mold comment was a sarcastic.

Its all a cyclical. Don't understand how people forget this when they get older.

oh i remembefr styles, trust me, the crooked hat thing i get,,its the pants pulled down with underwear showing that boggles my mind..duh its a prison thing that says come bang me..haha

You guys need to save yourselves all this trouble and purchase this

http://jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=5037

Fantastic quality.....they take paypal..........and only $38 shipped. You will spend 80+ in a store for screen printed Jersey that the paint falls off of when for half the price you can have a stitched embroidered high quality jersey. your call but I have lived off of Jersey101 for years. Even bought a Tavares Jersey last week (fantastic).

So if I understand all this correctly The titans Jerseys from 2007 have identical numbers on the entire Jersey, so who cares if you wear a Jersey modeled after 2007 titans.

Archived