Joe, there's only one way to go my friend

InstantClassic

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe are you sure about that, because I see people wearing the jersey in the picture and the bootleg places don't sell screen printed jerseys.

I know how it's supposed to look, but the Jets site has had pictures of them both ways, just sayin.

The Jets site has had ONE picture of the jersey with the wrong style number and that is the blue Sanchez. It is like that because they rushed to put it up after he was drafted so they could SELL SELL SELL. They do NOT come with the wrong style number. They don't.

I work for a store that sells the jerseys, I'm 110% positive I know what they look like. Want me to take a picture at work tomorrow and come back and show you what the replica blue Sanchez's look like?

The Jets site has had ONE picture of the jersey with the wrong style number and that is the blue Sanchez. It is like that because they rushed to put it up after he was drafted so they could SELL SELL SELL. They do NOT come with the wrong style number. They don't.

I work for a store that sells the jerseys, I'm 110% positive I know what they look like. Want me to take a picture at work tomorrow and come back and show you what the replica blue Sanchez's look like?

No Joe, but it would take them all of 5 seconds to put the right picture up.

It is possible that they are selling those and, sending the right ones to Models no?

I mean I've seen people wearing them, I'll have to ask them where they got them.

Don't worry we will get to the bottom of this, if it's the last thing I do!

I swear!!! :P

Also they sell them with the old style numbers on the sleeves...

Surley these can't all be fake or mistake pictures.

What is going on over at http://www.jetsshop.com ;)

http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/product.php?productid=18078&cat=396&page=1

01-661l-01.jpg

http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/product.php?productid=18088&cat=396&page=1

01-664l.jpg

Dude, are you serious? You just helped my cause.

Look at the Thomas Jones. THE NUMBERS ARE HOW THEY SHOULD BE. Look at the 2 on the Jones and go look at a Jones on a Green or White jersey.

Look at the Jerricho Cotchery. THE NUMBERS ARE HOW THEY SHOULD BE. Look at the 9 on the Cotchery and go look at a Leon or Cotchery on a Green or White Jersey and check out that 9.

THE ONLY THING THEY CHANGED FROM 2007 TO 2009 WAS THE NUMBERS ON THE SLEEVES. THE NUMBERS ON THE FRONT AND BACK HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME.

If you can't see that from the 2 pictures I posted from 2007, then you're blind.

No Joe, but it would take them all of 5 seconds to put the right picture up.

It is possible that they are selling those and, sending the right ones to Models no?

I mean I've seen people wearing them, I'll have to ask them where they got them.

Don't worry we will get to the bottom of this, if it's the last thing I do!

I swear!!! :P

I cannot tell you the reason why the Sanchez picture was never changed, maybe because they have better things to do?

Dude, you are not going to win this jersey argument. You have not seen people without the indents. If you have, they are fakes. You need to pay more attention. Don't know what to tell you. If you arn't looking for them, they are hard to notice, especially on the 6's.

A real store like NYJ.com, NFL.com, etc is not going to sell the wrong jersey.

Look at the Thomas Jones. THE NUMBERS ARE HOW THEY SHOULD BE. Look at the 2 on the Jones and go look at a Jones on a Green or White jersey.

Look at the Jerricho Cotchery. THE NUMBERS ARE HOW THEY SHOULD BE. Look at the 9 on the Cotchery and go look at a Leon or Cotchery on a Green or White Jersey and check out that 9.

THE ONLY THING THEY CHANGED FROM 2007 TO 2009 WAS THE NUMBERS ON THE SLEEVES. THE NUMBERS ON THE FRONT AND BACK HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME.

If you can't see that from the 2 pictures I posted from 2007, then you're blind.

Dude what are you talking about?

On the picture I posted the numbers on the sleeve are totally different.

attachment.php?attachmentid=969&stc=1&d=1255061179

01-661l-01.jpg

01-664l.jpg

Look this jersey thing is not that important to me, the ones in my sigs are spot on. :lol:

Dude what are you talking about?

On the picture I posted the numbers on the sleeve are totally different.

attachment.php?attachmentid=969&stc=1&d=1255061179

Look this jersey thing is not that important to me, the ones in my sigs are spot on. :lol:

01-661l-01.jpg

01-664l.jpg

Oh my God, dude, are you serious?

Again:

The ONLY thing they changed from 2007 to 2009 is the SLEEVE designs. The numbers on the FRONT AND THE BACK HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME. ALWAYS.

A

L

W

A

Y

S

Again, a picture from 2007:

ST-huddle-1.jpg?1192470485

Now go look at the front & back of Instant Classic's jersey.

Holy **** why can't you get it through your head that his jersey is a FAKE? Picture of games show 10x more than screen printed website photos.

Oh my God, dude, are you serious?

Again:

The ONLY thing they changed from 2007 to 2009 is the SLEEVE designs. The numbers on the FRONT AND THE BACK HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME. ALWAYS.

A

L

W

A

Y

S

Again, a picture from 2007:

ST-huddle-1.jpg?1192470485

Now go look at the front & back of Instant Classic's jersey.

OK I got you I must have missed where you posted about the sleeves changing. Sorry I'm on the phone and doing 3 things at once.

OK I got you I must have missed where you posted about the sleeves changing. Sorry I'm on the phone and doing 3 things at once.

Jesus Christ thank God.

I think I've proved it 27x in this thread. Now it's time for bed.

I cannot tell you the reason why the Sanchez picture was never changed, maybe because they have better things to do?

Dude, you are not going to win this jersey argument. You have not seen people without the indents. If you have, they are fakes. You need to pay more attention. Don't know what to tell you. If you arn't looking for them, they are hard to notice, especially on the 6's.

A real store like NYJ.com, NFL.com, etc is not going to sell the wrong jersey.

Well they DO have a picture of the wrong jersey on their site. :rolleyes:

newtitansL-01.jpg

Actually Joe the actual jerseys worn by the Jets always had the sleeve numbers in the modern style, while the front and back have always been in the throw back style.

The wierd thing is on both the Jets and NFL sites, they are selling the replica jerseys with the throwback numbers on the sleeves.

While the authentic jerseys have the new style numbers on the sleeves, like the Jets actually wear.

The thing that threw me off about Instant's jersey was the Sanchez jersey from the Jets site, that has the newer style numbers on the whole thing, that's why I thought they made them both ways.

I'm not blind, I just don't give a ****.

Archived