Yankee Stadium showing cracks, but ruled safe

Lil Bit Special

What? That Skank Nation is comprised of a bunch of lard asses?

Try evacuating that firetrap basement concourse of Fenway in an emergency. If it wasn't Fenway Park the Boston Fire Department would close it for safety violations.

Fenway's no worse than the old Yankee Stadium.

I think it is actually. The Yankees would leave a bunch of exits closed to direct the traffic the way they wanted exiting the stadium. But they always had security in front of those gates, in the event of an emergency they could have been opened. There were a bunch of access points.

I think it is actually. The Yankees would leave a bunch of exits closed to direct the traffic the way they wanted exiting the stadium. But they always had security in front of those gates, in the event of an emergency they could have been opened. There were a bunch of access points.

problem was those f#cking ramps that seemed to go nowhere and everywhere. Most confusing stadium i've been to... and ive been to 28 of them..

Fenway's no picnic, especially the 3rd base side. And Wrigley aint too great either.

Worst I ever saw was the exit for the old Busch Stadium. The entrance was up a set of stairs that seemingly everyone used. Leaving took forever with people trying to squeeze through the gates and down the steps. Total disaster waiting to happen... luckily they tore that sh!t hole down

Fenway's no worse than the old Yankee Stadium.

Was only in the 1923 version as a little kid, so can't say for certain if that's true. Do recall you left field level by walking through the outfield, which is pretty fire-safe. As to the 1976 version, it's no contest;Fenway is a firetrap. Problem they had with the 1976 version is they tried to remodel within the footprint the old stadium and used some of the old framework and ironwork. But it was still safer and more roomy in the concourses and exits than Fenway, and not by a little. Also until this new version Yankees didn't sell standing room, something in Fenway's narrow pathways is greedy

and crazy.

Was only in the 1923 version as a little kid, so can't say for certain if that's true. Do recall you left field level by walking through the outfield, which is pretty fire-safe. As to the 1976 version, it's no contest;Fenway is a firetrap. Problem they had with the 1976 version is they tried to remodel within the footprint the old stadium and used some of the old framework and ironwork. But it was still safer and more roomy in the concourses and exits than Fenway, and not by a little. Also until this new version Yankees didn't sell standing room, something in Fenway's narrow pathways is greedy

and crazy.

Greedy and Crazy? Yep... thats the Sox! squeeze the fans as much as possible and make them buy into the idea of Red Sox Nation... :bwahaharoll:

Archived